*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473877-Disposable/cid/2746420-Same-as-2-but-you-can-still-feel-what-that-piec
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Thriller/Suspense · #1473877
a coworker who is a witch turns you into a disposable product that your company makes!
This choice: Same as 2 but you can still feel what that piece feels or sees  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Same as 2 but you can still feel what that piec...

    by: Pinetree
You feel the soft touch of the child’s hand reach over your direction and begin to unravel you from your roll. When you feel her stop unrolling you feel a sudden yank of part of you in a downwards position. Before you stands a moist cavern of this child’s private parts. You are nervous and feel terrible to be seeing this but you have no choice. You feel her rub you against the wet cavern she just released a stream of liquid gold from. It feels warm and sticky. It was very humid feeling before that part of you is dropped into the toilet and flushed away. This process continues through out the day and when you finish as the roll you are sent to the factory once again but what are you turned into this time?

You have the following choices:

1. More toilet paper

*Noteb*
2. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pinetree (UN: piney1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lumber Panda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473877-Disposable/cid/2746420-Same-as-2-but-you-can-still-feel-what-that-piec