*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1475552-Personality/cid/584379-Power
by coal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1475552
You get the power to swap peoples personality.
Chapter #1

Power

    by: coal
"Hey wait up John" you say running after your mate.
"Tom, whats up you look like you have seen a ghost".
"John look at this" presenting a glowing yellow orb.
"what the hell is that" John replys.
"i somehow pulled it out of Miss Lock by accident i fell and swept it out of her" you say.
"how is Miss lock?" he says with concern John had the hots for her because she was a stand in 22 year old teacher and had a hot teacher look going on.
"lifeless like a zombie i came to get your help!"
"let me look at that thing for a sec" he says pointing at the orb
"ermm ok but be careful we might need that to help Miss Lock" you throw him the orb gently.
As john goes to catch it, it goes into his hands "AHHH where is it"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 coal (UN: blackcoal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
coal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1475552-Personality/cid/584379-Power