*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1478896
Possess the hottest girls in pokemon!

Possess the hottest girls in pokemon!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your a new male Trainer to the sinnoh region, and have just gotten your Poketch. As your wlking along, you find a weird stand by the side of the road. It's a friendly old man, who's giving out new applications to your poketech. You happily take one, but before you can ask what it does, the old Man vanishes, his pokemon using teleport, cackling that you'de discover soon enough.


Only possess pokemon characters, I have the right to edit your posts,this is based off the game, not the anime. No vore.
All girls in this story have developed breasts, unlike the anime where they're much more wary when drawing them. If you've read the manga then you understand what I mean when you look at Cynthia.

A few main characters:

Ian, short for 'Insert a name' This is you. Your normally a pretty decent guy, but with this new possession power, well, you figure out the rest. You're dressed as the DP main male hero of course

Dawn: Your Sexy female rival, she has no connections to the anime. Dressed as Dawn from DP

Steve: Your energetic yellow hair'd male rival. Bit of a perv, but still your good friend. He's got the hots for Dawn, but doesn't limit his options if you know what I'm saying.

Johanna: Your Mom. Looks like your Mom from the game/Dawns mom from the anime. Blue hair, white blouse, red apron, slippers.

Sinnoh gym leaders: Consist of Gardenia, Maylene, Fantina, Candice. Go play the game to find out more about them.

Sinnoh Champ: Cynthia. Hot blonde in a black leather suit, what's not to love?

Dont' be afriad to add ones where they're needed!

When you posses a girl, your body goes on Auto Piolet, and remembers nothing about the watch, it's possession feature, or it's soul leaving. It's a one sided possession

No killing the main character, no ending the story

Don't be afraid to add some chapters folks! Seriously! I'm adding most of them! I mght even give you some gift points if it's a good chapter!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession