*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The nameless book.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/591689-The-nameless-book
by J117
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1481726
A book that can grant any wish. (about anything, mainly fetishes)
Chapter #1

The nameless book.

    by: J117
You are a male/female student at a highschool/middleschool that comes across a black book with weird symbols and markings on it that can grant any wish, as long as you write it down in the book. It has an infinite number of pages, and entries into it can be erased, but only by you, the current master of it. You first pick the place you find it, then your gender, name and either 1st or 3rd person.

As you/he/she touches/picks up the book, it starts glowing, you open it up to find that nothing is written on its pure white pages. As you flip through the pages, you come to the very first page. Suddenly, words start appearing on it, and a voice appears out of nowhere reading what is appearing.

THE NEXT MASTER HAS BEEN FOUND, BEGINNING EXPLANATION.

THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY HOLDING DOES NOT HAVE A TRUE NAME, THOUGH IT HAS BEEN CALLED A LOT IN THE PAST.

AS THE CURRENT MASTER, ALL YOUR DESIRES, DREAMS, ANYTHING YOU WANT WILL BE GRANTED, AS LONG AS YOU WRITE IT DOWN IN THIS BOOK. ONLY THE MASTER CAN WRITE IN THE BOOK. THE BOOK CAN NOT BE PERMANENTLY DESTROYED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE CURRENT MASTER. THE BOOK WILL ONLY SWITCH MASTERS UPON THE MASTERS WISH OR HIS/HER DEATH.



Now first choose where you find it.

You have the following choices:

1. Home.

2. School.

3. Work.

4. Park.

5. More places.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J117 (UN: jaden117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1481726-The-Book-with-no-Name/cid/591689-The-nameless-book