*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Light Yagami Shrinks!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/597192-Light-Yagami-Shrinks
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
Chapter #1

Light Yagami Shrinks!

    by: Mr. E
Light was sitting in his room writing down names in the deathnote, trying out new ways of controlling different people to better understand the notebook. Light says to Ryuk "Alright Ryuk, i think i know just about everything about this death note except what would happen if i wrote the cause of death as {never dying}" Ryuk responds with his trademark laugh "hehehe you humans are so interesting but are also so stupid sometimes. writing down never dying wont work and the human will simply die of a heart attack go ahead and try it if you really want to but nothing incredible is going to happen."

Light said "Yeah i figured it would be something like that but i guess ill try it anyway. Light looked at the TV and saw a Japanese embezzler was reported fleeing the country and the police on his boat so he wrote down "Taro Akashi"and then "Never Dying." 40 seconds later the criminal died of a heart attack and fell out of his boat. Thats when Light Blacked Out.

When Light Yagami awoke, he was laying on the floor dazed and confused with his famous pen lying right next to him at twice his size. Light freaked out and said to the equally tiny Ryuk "whats going on on why am i so small Ryuk i thought you said nothing would happen to me." Ryuk replies " I didnt know this was going to happen, do you honestly think i wanted to be two inches tall maybe we should...." Ryuk stops for a second and notices a giant red fruit on the desk far above "...Is that...YESSSS! A Giant Apple! see ya later light ill be back when im full."

As Ryuk flies up to the apple light yells angrily "Get back here Shinigami,we have to figure out a way to reverse this mistake." but his comments are ignored by the Shinigami and Light turns around to see the door to his room is opening and in walks...

You have the following choices:

1. Misa Amane

2. Kiyomi Takada

3. Naomi Misora

4. Wedy

5. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/597192-Light-Yagami-Shrinks