*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486734-Beware-Of-Hungry-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1486734
Will Jason and Jill survive in a world where most girls and woman see them as food.

Will Jason and Jill survive in a world where most girls and woman see them as food.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         This is a different world. Over the past few years, a little over half of the female population from the ages of 16 to 35 have developed the power to shrink things to much smaller sizes. They have started to most of them have started to use their power to shrink guys and the girls that don’t have the power. After shrinking them, the girls and women eat them. Shrunken people are the new delicacy. Some girls that have the power are against eating people and will unshrink people if they find them. If a person gets shrunken, he or she must escape and find one of these kind girls and get back to normal.

You will follow the story either Jason Small, or Jill Little.

Jason: Age: 21. Blonde, normally 5ft 4ins.

Jill: Age: 21. Medium length red hair, normally 5ft 6ins, with a semi-plump body type with thick thighs and plump round ass, also D-cup breasts.

Rules: Follow them; I will delete editions that don’t.

1.) No guys other than Jason. No guys in the Jill branch.
2.) Only real life type human girls and women, nothing else. No other kind of living being. No furry, cartoon, celebrity, etc, etc. Only original characters.
3.) New girls and women that are added must be between the ages 16 and 35. No younger, no older.
4.) The minimum size that Jason or Jill can be shrunk to is three inches. The max size is twenty inches.
5.) The main type of death for either character is being eaten, by swallowing, chewing or cooking. The other types that could happen are being sat on or while being used for sexual pleasure. Also, if they are added to food, there is to be no meat. The point is that they will be the meat.
6.) No description of the bathroom end of things. So no talk of poop, crap, pee, etc.
7.) Chapters are to be written in the third person perspective. Example: He tried to get her attention.
8.) When you decide to write a new chapter, give it an original title, don’t use what the site automatically puts in the title blank.
9.) Spell check work with a word processor. I would like not to have to edit editions for errors. If there are too many errors I will just delete edition.
10.) Chapters are to be at least 5 good sentences long. I prefer longer.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486734-Beware-Of-Hungry-Girls