*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1488440-Silent-Neighborhood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1488440
You are shrunk in your neighborhood, can you survive?

You are shrunk in your neighborhood, can you survive?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:

Things allowed:
-Oral Vore
-Main character used as a sex toy, please no anal (Human)
-Digestion (Full tour must be an option for human preds)
-Basicly anything, but reserve the right to erase anything I don't like
Things not allowed: All will be deleted if I see it. Period
-Talking Animals
-Returning to normal size
-Unnatural vore by animals (I.E Anal, Unbirth, Ect.)
-No Gay, or any male interaction
There may be some chapters that I plan on adding to later so bare with me if I skip details. Please be descriptive with the vore parts, I have given alot of time to this story, however if you are going to be skimpy on details the non-vore chapters is where it should be. See how I have it and you will understand what I mean.
I reserve the right to edit anything you add, and delete bad chapters. All humans must have the option to survive digestion, however this is by means of escape not by a super human force or any other things like that. You can survive digestion of animals, but I don't require it. I will not hesitate to delete anything disregarding my rules.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1488440-Silent-Neighborhood