*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3 Whole Weeks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/726238-3-Whole-Weeks
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1494502
Your little brother decides that hes going to be the one torturing YOU for a change.
Chapter #1

3 Whole Weeks

    by: Stinkface
In the few days leading up to you parents holiday, you couldn't help but think of all the torture you were going to put Lewis through. They be would leaving that tonight while you and he were asleep. It was quarter past midnight, and you were still awake, listening for the sound of your parents leaving the house, waiting for the three weeks of freedom that it would symbolise. You tiredness is overwhelming you, in the fight to stay awake you are losing. Your eyes close and you fall into a deep sleep...

...You awake, quite refreshed, when morning comes. You sit up immediatley and look at the clock. It was 10am. As you roll out of bed and begin to get dressed you remember. The excitement fills you, had they left? You throw on the rest of your clothes and run into you parents room that overlooks the driveway. They had. You punch the air in satisfaction.

"HEY ASH, COME DOWN STAIRS!" you hear from downstairs, Lewis had obviously heard you get up. Perfect, you thought, just the person you wanted to torture for the next three weeks. You walk downstairs and into the living room.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stinkface (UN: stinkface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stinkface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1494502-Torture-Stinks/cid/726238-3-Whole-Weeks