Just a minute...
Interactive Stories are temporarily unavailable
to visitors and free members.
Please support Writing.Com
with a paid membership
... or try again in a few minutes...
*Star* Unlimited Reading *Star*
Paid members have no viewing limits!
Please support Writing.Com with a paid membership
for less than 10 cents a day! Click here... *Cart*

Here's some of our Paid Membership benefits:
And don't miss the features video below... *Video*
  • *Thumbsupl*  No Viewing or Resource Limitations: Interactive Stories simply do not monetize with advertising and the bulk of our readers had used ad blockers. Being dependent on advertising was not a viable long term solution. We've opt'd to provide an ad-free experience to everyone while limiting the resources available for free members of our Interactive Stories. Paid members support Writing.Com and pay their own way. As such, paid members have no viewing or resource limitations!
    Writing.Com hosts over 7,400 interactive stories
    with more than 1,600,000 interactive chapters.
    That's an average of over 215 chapters per story! *Cool*

    There are so many paths to follow,
    with your paid membership!
  • *Heart*  Support Our Community: If you like Writing.Com and/or our Interactive Stories, please know that getting a paid Membership supports our site and our community, helping us remain a small and independent "mom and pop shop" as we've been since our founding in September 2000! That's right, Writing.Com is 19 years old... and counting! We're here for the long term. *Thumbsupl*
  • *Pen*  Create and Host Your Own Interactives: Basic Membership can host 5 interactive stories, Upgraded Members can host 10 stories... more for Premium and Premium Plus members! Start and control your very own Interactive Story with a paid membership!
  • *Cool*  Story Outline Chapter Previews: The Interactive Story Outline page is an awesome tool for navigating stories, but it's way more awesome for paid members with chapter previews available by hovering their mouse over any chapter link!
  • *No*  Ad Free Surfing: We've gone mostly ad-free already, but Basic Members see less ads, Upgraded Members and above have no advertising on their pages except our standard in-house sponsored text links and sponsored items.
  • *Lightning*  Dynamic Chapter Loading: Click an option and the next chapter loads right on the page. This makes for a very fluid and much more immersive story experience! Plus, with dynamic loading, you can print the full storylines you create!
  • *BeakerV*  Add More Chapter Options: When adding a new chapter, paid members get to add more options than free members. If you want to create more branches, then a paid membership has what you need!
  • *NotepadY*  Longer Chapter Paths: Change your mind and navigate stories better with a longer chapter path display in the left column... up to 20 chapters at a time!
Visit Our Shop to Purchase a Paid Membership!
Check out this quick video to see some of the above benefits in action:
Visit Our Shop
to Purchase a Paid Membership!