*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Corridor
  2. Dream Job?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/615716-The-Corridor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!
This choice: Explore the Lab  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Corridor

    by: DaKonfessor
Since you could not depend on either Dr. Kijima or your girlfriend for help, you decided to explore the place, and perhaps look for something to reverse your "condition". You ran towards the door, and realised that despite your small size, your original stamina and strength were intact, so you could still move at the same speed as you did before, though at a reduced scale.

Outside the main corridor, you could see that it was still business as usual, as many of the researchers were still hanging along the corridors. From your view, you could not see their heads, only the flows of their labcoats and to an extent, most of the female researchers' skirts.

Lured by the perverted thought in your head, you went closer towards the below of one of the female researchers, hoping to get a good upskirt look. However, you could suddenly feel the floor tremble rapidly below your feet. To your horror, another female researcher, with short black hair and glasses, was running toward YOUR direction! You tried to escape, but her massive shoe dropped on your entire body, before being lifted up again, as she continued her way.

Enduring the pain, you managed to get up, before realising that the pain you felt earlier had suddenly vanished as well. The shrink ray must have done wonders, you thought to yourself. Getting yourself back together, you went back to your perverted goal, only to find that the researcher had began to walk away. Not wanting to lose this opportunity, you followed her. The lady went ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To the Mess Hall

2. Outside the Lab

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/615716-The-Corridor