*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bessie your dairy cow
  2. A secret revealed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/628315-Bessie-your-dairy-cow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Bessie your dairy cow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bessie your dairy cow

    by: Farmlover
Standing infront of you is your prize winning dairy cow, Bessie. She's prize-winning for the simple fact that she is so big. Big udders, big hindquarters and generally a massive cow. She is usually half a foot taller than you.

Now though, as she is standing on two legs, she is quite easily two or three feet higher than you, meaning your head is about the same height as the massive pair of breasts she has suddenly grown, in addition to her already massive udders.

Now, Bessie has always been quite fat, but it isn't your fault. You have fed her normally, and even put her on a strict diet after someone commented on her. But no matter what you do, she keeps getting larger.

Because of her new height and extended gut, her legs are quite far apart, allowing you to see her half-open pussy (another award-winning feature of her). She has taken more bulls than you can care to count, and sired many more calves. As such, it is big, even for a cow.

A cough interupts your thoughts, "Finished admiring my body, have you John?"

You pick your head off the floor, away from her vagina. Unfortuantly you have to raise it even higher, since your're now staring straight at her breasts. You start to deny it, but she hushes you.

"It's alright John. I've been hoping for this opportunity for some time now."

She reaches forward, grabbing you by the shoulders. Panicking, there is nothing you can do as...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farmlover (UN: pancake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/628315-Bessie-your-dairy-cow