*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Millie your sheep dog
  2. A secret revealed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/635983-Millie-your-sheep-dog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Millie your sheep dog  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Millie your sheep dog

    by: shadowfire
You stand and stare in amazement as you recognize the creature standing in front of you. It is Millie your sheep dog, but she is no longer a normal sheep dog.

She now stands on two legs and her body is tall and slim and covered with a white and black fur, and as you examine her your eyes keep drifting across her front and you notice that she has at least eight breasts.

“What ar...

You are lost for words as Mille walks towards you smiling gently before pulling you into her embracement and you are well aware of all eight of her breasts rubbing against you.

“Oh Tom I am so glad that you have final discovered my secret, it makes me so happy”.

Her voice is soft and gentle and you are unsure as to how to respond, eventually she releases you and you manage to find your voice again.

“How is this possible...are you a werewolf”.

Mille just smiles and takes you by surprise as she suddenly licks your face.

“Technically I am an anthropomorphic creature, but since I am only like this at night I suppose you could say I am a werewolf”.

You take a step back and as you are about to try and run to the door Mille grabs hold of you and hugs you close to her body before laying down on the ground.

“What...do you want with me”.

The fear in your voice is clear and Mille licks you lovingly before whispering softly.

“Hush now child, what I want is this, I want you to...

You have the following choices:

1. Become my puppy

2. Become my mate

3. Become my food

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/635983-Millie-your-sheep-dog