*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Royal Coup
  2. Looking for a Promotion
  3. Dane's Doom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/3070005-A-Royal-Coup
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Chelsea Cooper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #33

A Royal Coup

    by: rugal b.
What if Chelsea is playing you for a fool, setting you up so the goon squad can pound you into dust? Or what if she does show up but it's with some of her own friends leaving you with no opportunity to make a switch? But this is what you were aiming for isn't it? This is what you were wanting. It's a risk to be sure but you decide that it's a risk you're willing to take because no matter how high the risk, the reward...

You're back at Dane's home just so his mother doesn't get a little too worried (you tell her that you'd crashed with a friend) as you think about it. It's not just the beautiful face or full breasts or the waves of golden hair that entice you though of course that's a huge selling point. No, it's the personality. That imperious and commanding personality that's brought her to the top of the school's hierarchy. The attitude that tells people not to mess with her. The type of ruthless cunning that means that Yumi and Cindy and the others can't do anything but complain and plot toothlessly.

Yes, if you were Chelsea Cooper you would be beautiful but more than that you would be at the top of the heap and you wouldn't have to worry about anyone coming after you again and that's a reward that's well worth the risk.

So you pull off your phone and send a text off to Julia. srry but sumthin came up, you text her following it up with sum1 got 2 me 1st lol.

For her part she simply sends a sad face emoji and says she'll hit you up some other time then. For Brianna you respond by telling her you've got some other plans tonight but maybe some other time this week. And as for Lin? Well, do you really care? So what if she's pissy with Dane? You doubt he'd care too much and anyway it'd probably blow over by the end of the week.

In the meantime, you carefully plot out the night to come.

You already have a mask of Chelsea, which Caleb made while he was impersonating Gordon, and it's still in the school basement, where you last saw it, when you drive over to check. (Why Caleb left it there instead of taking it home, you don't know. You're just grateful he did.) So you only have to get one of these new memory-copying metal strips onto Chelsea in order to have complete disguise.

But as you play out the night to come in your mind, you realize you will have to get out of Dane's things -- first the mask, and then the memory strip, which will knock you unconscious -- while the new doohickey is copying Chelsea's brain. It will knock her out too, but will there be time for you to make two removals while the strip is copying her? You ponder gluing Dane's memory strip into the mask, so that you'd only have to pull one thing off, but decide against it -- you don't want Chelsea remembering the things you've been doing while wearing the mask.

After giving it more thought, you pull on a hoody, some sweat pants and an old pair of flip flops from Dane's closet and change into them. So dressed, and with an extra set of his clothes in a paper bag, you tell Dane's mom that you will be back later, then head out to the car. But before you start it, you raise your hands to your face.

* * * * *

Potsdam Park isn't the nicest park in town, but it's a damn sight better than Hochstetter, which is notorious as a spot where the shadier types like to do their transactions.

You're sitting in Dane's car and impatiently drumming your fingers against the steering wheel. There's a couple of other cars here but none seem like the one that you've seen Chelsea drive. Impatiently you check your phone; it's nearly a quarter after nine. You start to think that you should just give up when you see bright lights from the corner of your eye. You turn just enough to see a car pull into the lot. It glides into a spot and the engine is killed. The door opens and you have to stifle a gasp.

The soft, golden hair is almost as big of a giveaway as the irritated scowl you can make out by the car's dome light.

It's her.

And if that wasn't confirmation enough your phone dings with a message. i'm here. where r u and these eastman jackasses?

You dig the metal band out of your paper bag of props and grip a clammy fist about it. "I'm right here!" you call as you climb out of the car. In the dark, and with the hood over your face, she shouldn't be able to tell it isn't Dane she's talking to.

You ready the band in your grasp as you and the girl cross the lot to meet each other, and before she can speak you smack it onto her forehead. Her eyes go wide as her body goes limp and you try to grab her as best as you can. However she's heavier than you expected and a dead weight besides, so you stumble but thankfully don't drop her.

It takes effort but you're able to scoop her up in something of a bridal carry that makes it hard to stop from blushing as you carry her back to Dane's car, where you slide her in behind the wheel. You try not to think about it as you peel off her clothing but as each piece comes off it's hard not to notice. More so than everything else, you notice how toned her body is. It's no mystery why she seemed heavier. She's much more muscular than you'd have ever expected from her size.

It's as your about to start on the last pieces -- her underwear -- that the band reappears on her forehead. You snatch it up, then from your bag of tricks you take the mask of Dane and push it onto Chelsea's face.

The beautiful head cheerleader is instantly replaced by a scuzzy stoner who reeks of marijuana. While she, or he, is now out you twitch off the bra and panties. You drop the extra clothes you brought into her lap, along with Dane's phone, then scoop her things into your bag.

Inside the cabin of Chelsea's car, you search the pockets of Chelsea's shorts for her keys; her phone and purse are on the passenger seat. But it's only a small relief as you jump into the driver's seat, start the car and get out as quick as you can without even bothering to look back.

You drive until you get to the safety of the community center, where you park in a dark corner. Once you've calmed down you dig into the bag to extract the mask you had collected earlier, and the metal strip you got onto Chelsea. You stare at it the name CHELSEA COURTNEY COOPER that's appeared on it much like Caleb's did.

Readying yourself, you raise it to your own forehead.

* * * * *

"You're back already, Chelsea?" asks Chelsea's mother as she crosses you in the hall upon exiting Chelsea's room. She gets one look, and whiff, at you and her eyes go wide. "My lord, dear, what happened to you? You look a mess!"

"I was out with," you stop for a split second to think, "with Yumi and some of the other girls. We needed to go over a routine and decided to go over to Starbucks to talk about it but the worker there he..." You pause for effect and put a whine in your voice. "He didn't put the cap on tight enough and I wound up getting coffee all over my clothes!"

Kelly Cooper's eyes are still wide in surprise but with a light of sympathy for her baby girl's plight.

"I went back to Yumi's and just dropped them off there because she offered to wash them for me and give them back tomorrow. She didn't have anything that fit me," you let a small smile form at the corners of your mouth at the dig, "so she grabbed something from her brother's room. But he's kind of, you know, so that's why it smells like this. I'm sorry Mom."

"It's alright, dear," Mrs. Cooper coos sympathetically. "Just be sure you properly thank Yumi for helping you out of a tight spot like that. She's always been such a nice girl, you know."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to," you respond. "Anyway I'm gonna take a shower and then settle in. I don't have any homework and after what happened..."

Chelsea's clothes are, in fact, in the bag that you're carrying. But after getting Chelsea's mask on you didn't want to go through the trouble of changing, so you wore Dane's hoody and sweat pants home. Naturally, they reek of marijuana.

Chelsea's mother smiles and nods, wishing you a good night before heading back down the hall to the room she shares with her husband. For your part you head right into Chelsea's private bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind you. Now you've got her body to yourself!

And what a body it is. You can feel the well honed physique and the way your every move conveys both gracefulness and strength. Your breasts, large and wonderful things and unrestrained by a bra, bounce with each step. You catch yourself in the mirror and are shocked by how, even in Dane's ratty clothes, Chelsea still manages to look like a million bucks. On instinct you take a length of blonde hair and twirl it and maybe it's everything hitting you at once but you laugh. A laugh that is soft, melodious and more than a little arrogant.

Because you're Chelsea Cooper and just like that lock of golden hair you'll have the entire school wrapped around your finger.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/3070005-A-Royal-Coup