*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510125-You-Shrink-in-One-Piece
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1510125
You are shrunk in the world of One Piece! Try to survive!

You are shrunk in the world of One Piece! Try to survive!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Good evening. This is my first interactive. In any case, before we begin writing, there are a few notes you might want to keep in mind:

1. This is an interactive for males only. Female Interaction is no longer allowed.

2. Any and all acts are allowed. But anything extreme (Toilet stuff, gore, etc.) should be marked with a warning in brackets, such as [Toilet Content Warning] or something. If this is not found, I'll edit the title of the chapter appropriately.

2b. If any chapter has any extreme content and is not properly warned about, please Please PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know. I can't fix it if I don't know it's there.

3. I want to keep this story neat and tidy, particularly with spelling and grammar. Don't be alarmed if you find your chapter has been edited for these reasons.

4. A single pet-peeve I usually have with stories is that characters often COMPLETELY take over a story in which another character was selected. Have as many characters as you want in a chapter, but make sure to have the selected giant be the one most prominent in the story.

4. Have fun when writing! Don't feel obliged to write!

Enjoy the story!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510125-You-Shrink-in-One-Piece