*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Amys-Room
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1510989
Giantess Amy deals with tinies in her life as she pleases. Join us at GiantessDiscord.com

Giantess Amy deals with tinies in her life as she pleases. Join us at GiantessDiscord.com

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Story: One day, most men (and some women) shrunk down to the size of bugs; anywhere from between ant-sized to 4-inches tall in most cases. Over time, Women took control of society and denounced males for the evils of the world with an unfair extremist feminist ideology. Now, most tinies are treated worse than bugs, and most Giantess Women do as they please to them with little to no punishment.

One of these women is Amy Brooke (Giantess Amy) and her mood towards the tiny men and women can change. One day, she may embrace the view of tinies as bugs and step on them. Another day, she may be gentle, caring, and have fun with them. Another day, she may ignore or lose interest in them.

This is Amy's life as a giantess and documents how she decides to use her power over the tinies for good, bad, or indifference.

Please add to our new story and enjoy Giantess Amy's Room!

Preferences: You have the creative freedom to add anything that you want. You can introduce characters, give Amy any personality traits that you want, change the point of view, add magic powers, a reason behind the shrinking, suddenly shrink, or grow anyone at any time, etc. I would personally prefer that each chapter stay mostly from the female point of view, be a solid chapter addition, and age 18+ characters but you may write what you want to build our story together and we greatly appreciate your help. The format of the story is to pick a place and use your expression for the rest.

August 24th Edit: I am active and I may edit chapters to keep the font size large at 4, keep 5 interaction choices at the end of each chapter because I am an upgraded member for years so I have that special power, fix spelling errors, and control quality. You can send me a message and I will try to respond to you. Let me know if there is a path you would like me to create for you. Thank you!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510989-Amys-Room