*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rachel Pascal (24)
  2. The New Employee
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/675684-Rachel-Pascal-24
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Rachel Pascal (24)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rachel Pascal (24)

    by: Unknown
Rachel wandered in to the office and asked, "So, what does this job involve?"

A man sitting behind a large desk seemed quite busy on a call just then, and motioned for her to take a seat.

She looked around the room and noticed pictures of senior citizens.

Just then, the man behind the desk put the current call on hold and told the secretary, "Take Ms Pascal here to the ward and introduce her to the others."

A bubbly blonde came in and motioned for her to follow saying," Come with me hon to the senior dining room. I'll introduce you around."

"Thanks, I guess. What am I doing on this job?"

"They didn't tell you? Well, Mr. Adams is really busy. This has to do with..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. people over 60

2. people over 65

*Noteb*
3. people over 70

*Noteb*
4. people over 75

5. people over 85

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/675684-Rachel-Pascal-24