*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3145102-Yes-weirdly-enough
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Yes weirdly enough  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

Yes weirdly enough

    by: Lord Draven
Amber gives the phone a funny look as if it just insisted to her that the Earth is as flat as a CD. "The fuck are you on about Talia? This is A ZOO! Not Jurassic Park!" She hears a deeply amused chuckle on the other end of the line. "Silly, it's an exhibition about them as a species and not of real dinosaurs. Were both a zoo and a natural history museum." "Like, whatever? I just wanna get my mom's phone so I can ditch this place." "Excellent. Just follow the signs and you'll find me eventually." Amber does just that, somehow missing the fact that Melissa has disappeared whilst she was on the phone, and finds her way to the new dinosaur exhibit which is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A massive walled in enclosure

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Draven (UN: dragus66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3145102-Yes-weirdly-enough