*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Kira the Cobra"
  2. Kieran
  3. 8
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3145455-Kira-the-Cobra
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: "Kira the Cobra"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

"Kira the Cobra"

    by: Lord Draven
"K-Kira the C-Cobra." Talia smiles happily; Kira has always been the most reclusive reptile in the entire zoo and rarely even leaves her "house" except to eat. However, many members of staff have noted that she always comes out to play with a small boy who always disappears into thrr crowd before they can approach. Why has never been established but, judging by the terrified look in Kieran's eyes, he clearly believes that he has been breaking park rules by doing this and trying not to get caught. Grabbing his hand, she smiles kindly at him. "Well Kieran, do you want to go and see Kira one last time before you go?" Kieran looks shocked at the suggestion but nods despirately as she leads him through to the reptile house.

Once they arrive, Kieran makes a beeline for Kira's tank and starts quietly whispering to the enclosure from which Kira the speckled cobra emerges and leans upright to look her friend in the eyes. Kieran smiles but soon breaks down in tears as he says his final good-byes to his only true friend which leads Talia to a decision. "Kieran, what would you say if I could let you into the enclosure with Kira? Don't worry, it's 100% safe and both of you are guaranteed to enjoy it." Kieran gives her a look like she just suggested that the Earth was flat as a pancake before responding...

You have the following choices:

1. "Y-yes please."

*Noteb*
2. "I can't. I'm too scared."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Draven (UN: dragus66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3145455-Kira-the-Cobra