*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1521715
A hilarious comedy about the lives of animals.

A hilarious comedy about the lives of animals.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay, this is basically like Farce of The Penguins, but instead, it involves several different animals going through different comical situations. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of all those vores and other weird stories, so I'm making my own non-vore simply funny IN story with tons of toilet humor. Rated 18+ for massive language, sexual situations, crude humor, and violence.

Rules:

1.Yes, sex is okay since they're animals, but don't make the WHOLE thing just about sex.
2. All animals can't walk like humans and look just like everyday animals.
3. Animals talk to each other ONLY. Humans can't understand them whatsoever
4. Swearing is aloud. Yep...this is my first story where I'll allow massive language.
5. This is NOT a vore, so if a human does get eaten, don't describe it by every single detail.
6. This is a comedy, not a horror or drama or any of that other crap. Just comedy.
7. Only minor characters can die, so don't kill off the main animal characters.
8. I got no problem with massive fart jokes, poop and pee jokes, smelly feet or bad breath. Use them as much as you want, but try not to make any foot fetishis; I just want it to be funny.
9. No mythical creature like dragons or unicorns, blah, blah, blah. Only use modern day animals.
10. You can change the perspective of animals if you want to. For instance, if you want the story to veer from an alligator to a cat or some other animal, that's okay.
11. Don't end each storyline after two or three chapters. Try to make it long and have a thick plot.
12. No gay/lesbian, transexual or any of that other stuff.

All right, that's about it. I'll think up more later if I need to, and I might change the rating, depenging on which way this story goes. If you don't know if you should add a chapter or not, e-mail me first.

I may offer GPs to anyone who writes additions that are good and funny enough.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom