*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joey
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523375-Giant-Teenagers/cid/642438-Joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1523375
Self-explanatory
This choice: Joey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Joey

    by: Zac Butler
You couldn't believe it. Joey Gallagher was sitting next to you in your living room. You examined his beautiful, surfer, tanned body. Your eyes traveled from his perfect feet and ankles to his rather obvious package and then up to exquisitely formed abs and large pecs that showed through his thin t-shirt. Every strand of his blond hair was perfectly in place, and didn't quite reach his twinkling sapphire eyes.

Joey sat on your couch, engrossed with playing a video game on your TV. You were also holding a controller in your hands, but you weren't paying attention, instead contenting yourself with staring at Joey's perfect body. He was about a head taller than you, and you had relived many moments in the locker room when you had come face to face with Joey's amazing pecs. You loved feeling smaller than Joey, but you wanted to be even smaller...

"You lost again," Joey said, laughing. His voice was deep but kind and calming in a way. The controller had been almost slipping out of your grasp when you had been entranced with Joey's body. You subtly wiped the drool off of the side of your mouth.

"Oh," you replied, not really caring.

Joey's parents had gone out of town and were good friends with your parents. Joey's parents didn't want him staying at home alone for the next two months while they spent their anniversary in Barcelona, so they suggested that they stay with you. Obviously, you weren't complaining, even though you and Joey barely exchanged more than a polite 'hey' in the hallways.

Joey was kind and considerate of other people, despite his jock-like appearance. Joey was a couple of years ahead of you at school, and you had always thought of him as an older brother (granted, most people did have wet dreams about their older brothers, but that's beside the point). Everybody liked Joey, but he didn't have a girlfriend and he didn't do drugs or drink alcohol, which made him almost immediately attractive to you.

"Do you want something to drink?" you asked him, getting up to go the kitchen,

"Sure," he replied.

You went into the kitchen and poured two glasses of Coca-Cola. In one of them you put...

You have the following choices:

1. A Growth Solution

2. A Shrinking Potion

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zac Butler (UN: zacbutler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zac Butler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523375-Giant-Teenagers/cid/642438-Joey