*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Half an inch
  2. A Wish Comes True
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/1094087-Half-an-inch
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1526181
Your brother wishes for you to shrink and it comes true!
This choice: Half an inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Half an inch

    by: Liam
That night, while you were sleeping, magic was in the air. Jack's wish wasn't ill-meant, but it was going to come true... You slept and slept, and as you did you got smaller and smaller but you still didn't wake. Not until morning anyway...
-------------------------------------
BEEEEP! The alarm was strangely loud. And there was a huge snoring noise which shook you to the core - it was almost like an earthquake. With a sea of blue fabric around you, you could only see one explanation. But it was totally absurd. Impossible. "I-I've shrunk!" you gasped. Worming out the cover, you struggled to take it in. "B-but how?" Then you cast your mind to last night. Jack had said he wanted you to shrink so you wouldn't dare argue. And it looks like he'd got his wish. Jumping seemingly miles onto the floor, you looked over at Jack's bed. The now-giant hot teen was stirring - he was awake! "Uh oh, I gotta get out of here!" you panicked. But before you knew it, two quakes hit you. Both of Jack's footballer feet had hit the ground, and the 6ft 3 titan was standing up. The first of his feet was lifted to walk forward. You decided to run to a nearby shoe and hide behind. But did Jack see/recognise you before you got to safety?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/1094087-Half-an-inch