*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526652-Tiny-Towns-and-Small-Societies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1526652
Explores five different shrunken societies and the lives of those within

Explores five different shrunken societies and the lives of those within

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive is about being a citizen or member of a society at the mercy of giants. These may be simple giants and giantesses or true Titans depending on which storyline you follow. No rules, just have fun and try to stick to the theme of the storyline. A summation of the five main options below.

The Mini Societies

Home Schooled -- Dawn Silverman, a 14 yr old nerd who's tired of being picked on at school decides to use her science genius to shrink her entire school. Follow either Dawn, the popular boy she's crushing on (literally), a popular girl she's jealous of, or the boy who's been humiliating her since 1st grade (uh oh).

Ant-Men -- In an African landscape populated by titanic anthropomorhic animals, the Abbatwa, or Ant-Men are a plague to all living things. A mirror of our own culture along with all its bureaucracy, technology, and greed, their lighted cities are still seen as little more than glowing bug hives by the 'primitive' but God-like Animals that rule the world. Once threatening to deforest all of the jungle and wither the savanna, the Abbatwa, after being exterminated in the billions, are now little more than a pest. Any African animals are fair game as far as giants go, as well as, of course, gender.

Man's Rightful Place -- A disease afflicts the earth, a virus that alters the Y chromosome. The effect is only visible to the offspring, so before the mutation can be traced back to the cause, all the men on earth outside of isolated tribal cultures are mutated by the virus. Those men born with the defect never advance past their childhood height. In just a few generations the culture of earth is turned on its head with women towering over men. In the advanced future, men become slaves and breeding stock, owned by their female masters like animals. They loose even more height, averaging now at 2.5 feet; they also loose the ability to speak to even voice their objections. Thankfully most don't have any for sexual selection has favored macrophilia over the centuries, breeding a race of men who actually live to lick the feet of their female owners.

Inspired by the Giantess Amy Interactive: http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio.php?action=edit&item_id=1526652

Gaia -- Your city is not below a Goddess but upon her -- she is neither monster nor deity but the entire world. For eons your industries have harvested the resources of her body while simultanteously cleaning her. The old religion claims that your people exist in a symbiosis with this cosmic beauty, but she is so large and so truly unaware of your presence that some scientists among you contend that she is not even alive but rather geologic in nature. This leads to the major schism in your society: whether or not to tap the rich region of resources lying beneath the skin (or 'mantle' as the scientists would call it)

Japan's Destiny -- Japan ascended to dominance in the mid 21st century by being the first nation to develop shrinking technology. Now in the 22nd century the Asian nations rule the world as the West did once long ago. Gaijin are considered less than human and are used both as food and as an ingredient in Chinese 'Traditional' Medicine. Microphilia, at least in Japan, has become a mainstream trend and no school girl is happy without at least a few pet Americans. In fact the demand for gaijin is so high that many western nations find themselves swearing over entire towns to clear their national debt, a debt accrued in their unsuccessful war against the Asian League. The luckiest of these become the pets of the Japanese elite, rich businesswomen, divas and spoiled brats who can afford to keep entire populations captive, while most go to supply Asia's growing demand for raw gaijin. Some common modes of preparation are linked below:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~kobatan03/jpeg/7014.jpeg
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~kobatan03/jpeg/7131.jpeg
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~kobatan03/

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526652-Tiny-Towns-and-Small-Societies