*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528090-Nude-Family
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1528090
What happens when a family decides to go nude? (Giant, shrinking, weight gain, etc.)

What happens when a family decides to go nude? (Giant, shrinking, weight gain, etc.)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to my new interactive "Naked Family". Please don't be shy, any addition is appreciated.

Here is the story:

You: Chris - 17 years old.
Dad: Jack - 42 years old
Brother: Adam - 13 years old

One day. your dad decides that it would be cool if you all decide to go nude. But strange things begin to happen when you do.

Info:

1. No females.
2. Yes, this is a gay fic, so if you're not into that, sorry.
3. Also, this is rated GC, so go crazy. If you want the father and one of his sons to fall in love, please go ahead. Same thing with the two brothers.
4. The "strange things" mentioned above are: Growth, Shrinking, Weight Gain, Muscle Gain, Hair Growth (anywhere on the body), and/or a body part inflating. You can do more than one. They can grow, shrink, etc. by a ray gun, powers, food, whatever you want.
5. When it comes to grammer and spelling, just make sure it makes sense. If you don't spell a couple words right, don't sweat it, but just, make sure it makes sense.
6. You can also introduce other characters.
7. The "strange things" can happen to others too, but only if they are naked. For example, if Jack is in love with a co-worker, the coworker would have to be naked for things to happen to him.
8. The house is usually where the guys are naked. If you want Jack to be naked while he is at work, or one of the boys to be naked in school., thats fine too.

Hope you guys have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528090-Nude-Family