*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just boring old me....or am I different?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530035-Shapeshifter-An-unusual-story/cid/649081-Just-boring-old-meor-am-I-different
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1530035
A story about a boy who's suddenly given the power to shapeshift.
Chapter #1

Just boring old me....or am I different?

    by: Wolfwriter
"My God," says Jeremy in a hushed whisper. "If I could do that ..." He trails off, and his lips begin to quiver. "If I could do that I'd turn myself into a bra and hide in one of Elise Murtaugh's dresser drawers."

You punch him, not so hard that it will make him mad, but enough so that he knows that you're unhappy. Unfortunately, it just seems to roll off him.

"Stop joking around," says Quincy. "This is serious." There's a worried tone in his voice, and he is quite pale; you're relieved that he seems as vexed as you. He peers at you closely. "I think we should get you to a doctor."

His words are like a slap in the face. "I'm not going to tell anyone about this," you retort. You glare at Jeremy. "I'm kinda sorry I told you guys about it."

"But you don't know if this is, like, a stable condition or something," Quincy protests. "What if you start melting?"

"Then I'll go see a doctor."

"Can I touch them again?" Jeremy asks. You swing around to gape at him, and he points at your globe-like breasts. "They are ... magnificent!" There is an ache in his voice.

"Pervert!" You slap him, and much to your dismay find yourself haughtily tilting your chin, just like—

You catch sight of your reflection in Quincy's bedroom mirror, and bemusedly note that the expression is perfect. Maybe it shouldn't be a surprise: It is Elisabeth Winninger's face and body you're wearing, and you are giving Jeremy the exact same look she gave Karl Anderson the time he asked her, in the middle of biology class, if he could give her a "pussyectomy" and keep the excised body parts to masturbate with.

You sigh heavily through your nose, and close your eyes and concentrate. You're glad that your nerves go dead when you do this; it would probably hurt like fuck if you could feel it as your face and body and clothes shifted form. You start to turn back into yourself, but then wryly change your mind at the last minute, and shift into the form that got you into your present predicament. "If you wanna touch my breasts now, go ahead," you say in Joe Purdell's dull, nasty, nasally voice. "You can suck my cock while you're at it." Jeremy winces and gives you a dirty look.

For his part, Quincy shudders. "Why would you ever turn yourself into him?"

"Just to fuck around with him and the rest of that bunch," you shrug. "How was I supposed to know they were gonna try robbing a liquor store the night I decided to punk 'em?"


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfwriter (UN: wolfcommander at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530035-Shapeshifter-An-unusual-story/cid/649081-Just-boring-old-meor-am-I-different