*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/664737-Head-to-a-bar-for-a-nerve-calming-drink
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532741
You acquire a size-changing gun, starting a wild journey~
This choice: Head to a bar for a nerve calming drink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head to a bar for a nerve calming drink

    by: Ducttape Knight
After your heart stops beating like its gonna burst outta your chest, you decide its time for a drink, preferably a stiff shot. Gathering up your things you head out and make your way to The Meat Market, one of the few bars with booths on campus. Its still a little bit early so the bouncer is just arriving as you do, and you go in, buy a rum and coke, and take the booth in the corner.

You sip on the drink for a little bit, thinking about all the things you could do with a size changing device. So many possibilities! But what should you do with it first?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/664737-Head-to-a-bar-for-a-nerve-calming-drink