*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3016840-Kumiko-Finish-the-mission-and-be-done-with-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Kumiko. Finish the mission and be done with it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Kumiko. Finish the mission and be done with it.

    by: Quagmire69
At the entrance of the Academy offices, Kumiko again lead the way until you reached a reception desk.

"Yes, can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"We seek an audience with the Fifth Hokage." Kumiko explained.

"I'm sorry, but Lady Tsunade is too busy to take any audiences right now." The receptionist explains.

"All we have to do is deliver a weapon to the Lady Hokage, it would hardly be an interruption." Kenji explained.

"I'm sorry, but to be a bit frank, she's been slipping behind her work for awhile now. She really needs to focus on getting it done." The receptionist explains.

"Hi, I'm here to give m'lady those hospital records she requested...And breakfast..." A Genin girl around your age said to the receptionist.

"Oh, sure thing Ms. Haruno." The receptionist said.

"Sakura, can we please come with you? We too need to see Lady Tsunade." Kumiko explained, but then realized that she said her name.

"Okay?...But how do you know my name?" Sakura Haruno asked.

"We've met a few times before, when we were kids...Before I fled the Hidden Leaf Village for asylum." Kumiko explained, "It's why I wear this mask."

"Okay...Sure. Follow me." Sakura said as she lead the way.

On the way to the Hokage's Office, Sakura asked, "Can you tell me your name, or will that put you in jeopardy?"

"I suppose I can give you my first name without endangering myself...It's Kumiko..." Kumiko said.

"Kumiko, Kumiko...Hmm...Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've met a few Kumikos before..." Sakura revealed. "We're here."

The four of you entered the Hokage's Office, to the sight of a beautiful blonde woman in a grey kimono, behind the Hokage's desk, appearing to be miserable from all the stacks of paperwork, with another lady in the room with black hair and black kimono with a white trim, holding a clothed pig.

"Hello Lady Tsunade, I'm back with those medical reports you asked for." Sakura said as she walked up to her to hand over the small stack of papers. "And breakfast!" She also shows the to-go bags of food, steaming with a delicious scent.

"Thank you Sakura, you're a lifesaver..." Tsunade said, just noticing you and your friends, "My apologies...How can I help you three?"

"We're here from the Village Hidden in the Sheath to deliver an S-rank weapon that you ordered, Lady Hokage." Kumiko explained.

"An S-rank weapon? I don't remember ordering an S-rank rank weapon..." Tsunade said in confusion.

"Are you sure you didn't order an S-rank weapon while you were drunk?" The lady in black asked.

"Come now Shizune, I'll do many things drunk, but ordering a weapon worth a fortune like that isn't one of them." Lady 5th said.

"Wait...You didn't order an S-rank weapon?" Kenji asked.

"No. I didn't." Tsunade confirmed.

"But the manifest says that this weapon is for you...Perhaps it's a mistake..." Kumiko said.

"Now hold on! Just because I didn't order it doesn't mean I won't take it." The Hokage made clear.

"Pardon me for asking, but what IS an S-rank weapon?" Sakura asked.

"I can explain...An S-rank weapon is a weapon beyond peak power and craftsmanship. A weapon worth the fortune of a hundred generations. A weapon destined to be legendary if it's not so already. In layman's terms, it's a weapon regarded as amongst the best of the bests. Such weapons are either created by a Bakikage or appraised by a Bakikage to be as such, in this case created by my uncle Juhin Āsenaru, the current Bakikage."

"That's basically the best explanation one could get...You seemed to have come across someone who wielded such a weapon before, Sakura...Zabuza Momochi and the Executioner's Blade/Kubikiribōchō." Tsunade informed her current pupil.

"Zabuza's sword? One of the Seven Swords of the Hidden Mist? That's a S-rank weapon?!...And this weapon that you have is on par with such a blade..." Sakura comprehended.

"You've crossed paths with the Executioner's Blade/Kubikiribōchō? Judging by the look on your face, it wasn't a positive one..." You said.

"That's an understatement..." She said.

"Quit keeping a girl waiting! I wanna see it!" Tsunade asked anxiously.

"Okay...Just...Give me a second..." You said as you took off your flak jacket and black gi top with sky blue trim and belt. Facing your back to the Hokage's desk, you activated your Āsenaru family Kekkei Genkai once again, but this time to use another ability used by your clan, using your skin as scroll libraries. This ability allows you to use your skin like the ultimate ninja scrolls, allowing you to memorize as many scrolls as you can handle(markings and all) without having to actually carry them out in the open[You can even create essentially paper bombs from your skin, instead called parchment bombs]. You used this ability to retrieve the S-rank weapon you hid to safeguard when you swapped it for it's decoy. "Here you go!" You said as you handed the sealed weapon to the Hokage.

"Hmmmmmm...It's smaller than I expected...She said as she examined the package. Unwrapping the weapon revealed it to be a Tantō with a beautiful ornate design. "Is this it? A knife?! Worst S-rank weapon ever..." Lady Tsunade said in disappointment.

You too share her disappointment. The weapon was no bigger than three decimeters, around the size of a Tantō. Why would such a valuable weapon be nothing more than a fancy Tantō? Something about it gave off a very peculiar chakra signature[You being a Sensory type due to your Kakushiha family]. This weapon resonated with immense power, but it felt neither hostile nor hospitable, more like a balance of both.

*CHIME!* *CHIME!* *CHIME!*

The scroll on Kenji's back pulsates light with each chime.

"Oh! Our Summons Scroll is going off..." Kenji said as he removed the scroll from his back and rolled it out in the middle of the room.

"A Summoning Scroll?!" Lady Tsunade asked confused.

"No, a Summons Scroll. Less bleeding, more communicating..." You briefly explained.

As Kenji activated the scroll, a puff of smoke came from it, and from that puff, your aunt's image was visible as she sat on the scroll.

"It's been a while, Lady Tsunade...Or should I say 'Lady Fifth'...It's good to see you also Shizune...You too Tonton..." Your aunt Kafu said through the projection of the scroll.

"Kafu? Is that you?! How long's it been!?" Tsunade asked.

"Long enough for us both to become Kage of our home villages...I'm calling here because once you opened the weapon, it notified us back here in Hagakure. I wanted to see for myself the Fifth Hokage." Lady Kafu said as her projection stood up.

Tonton, in glee and joy, rushed to Kafu Kakushiha's projection, only to run right through it, momentarily distorting her image.

"Tonton, she's not actually in the room, she's using this scroll to communicate with us...Somehow...How is this even working?" Shizune asked.

"Right now, I'm meditating on another Summons Scroll, acting as a transmitter to send a portion of my chakra to the Summons Scroll in the room you are in, which is acting as a receiver. A true marvel in advancing ninja technologies...I'm sure Kumiko has deactivated her mask in front of you as well...Yet another advancement...Ninja technology doesn't have to be purely combative, despite what men think..." Lady Kafu said.

"This IS quite something...Now, am I being pranked here, or is this Tantō seriously supposed to be an S-rank weapon?" Tsunade asked.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "The instructions are with the weapon..."

2. "I might be able to explain..."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quagmire69 (UN: quagmire69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3016840-Kumiko-Finish-the-mission-and-be-done-with-it