*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just shrunken
  2. Yes
  3. Even tinier sleuth.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/2803574-Just-shrunken
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Just shrunken  •  Go Back...
Chapter #40

Just shrunken

    by: blindbat1992
Contrary to his own logic and common sense, everything seemed to be getting bigger. But even if he was not a brilliant detective, he still deduced, based on the fuzzy, numbing feeling of his own body, that these were not external changes. The changes were all happening to him. The world wasn't getting bigger. He was getting smaller. The one thing he couldn't explain was why his clothes shrunk with him, especially since that's the opposite of what happened when he was first transformed into a child by the men in black. This seemed to be a different kind of drug, one that physically shrunk him rather than reverse his aging.

In his perfect world, he would be able to start searching for answers to his predicament and figure out a way to solve the case. Or he could have just waited for Professor Agasa to come home and explain just what exactly was in that bonbon that caused him to shrink. Unfortunately, neither scenario happened as someone else had come into the professor's house for their own reason...

You have the following choices:

1. Ran Mouri

*Noteb*
2. Ai Haibara

*Noteb*
3. Someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blindbat1992 (UN: blindbat1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/2803574-Just-shrunken