*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1536328-DS-Max-Control
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1536328
Ian discovers a DS game not just limited to two screens

Ian discovers a DS game not just limited to two screens

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Ian (Insert A Name) wanders into a pawn shop one day. As he's browsing around the shop, he notices there happens to be a white DS card, just lying on the counter, with the title ' Max Control '. He asks the owner how much, and gets it at a real bargain. However, once he turned on the game, he began to realize that it wasn't just limited to his two screens. It seems, if he wanted, he could make anyone...and everyone, play along.

So basically, it’s a DS game that allows you to control things around you. But, like all games, there’s a limit to what it can do.

The game starts out with a blank box in the upper screen, and the options below in the bottom screen, either 'Enter a name' or 'Search for a person' If you know the name you want, you just type it in, but if you're unsure, you can hit the 'Search' button. Then two more options will appear, 'Search Local' and 'Search International' Search Local will scan the area 100 feet around the DS, and bring up a list of names of all the people in that area. Search International will bring up a list of names of everyone in the world, for you to choose from. Each time you select a name, a full body picture appears on the top screen, asking for your confirmation, so that you know it's the right person/get a glimpse of who you'll be playing with.

After selecting 'OK' you will be given a list of options on the bottom screen. Here are the options:

Second Name: You can type in a second name, used for things below. Works more or less the same as the First name you type in, only you can choose to apply the effects together, or switch in between the names

Transform: A virtual image of the person will appear on the bottom screen. Using the stylus, or by just going to the side scroll bar, you can select different parts of the body and modify or transform them. You can also use the 'Second Name' option to transform the first name you chose into an exact duplicate of the second person you've selected/ swap their parts

Gender Swap: Swaps the gender of whatever name you've selected into the opposite, showing you what you would have looked like if you had been born that Gender.

Body Swap: Only works with two names. The selected people will swap bodies. There are two options, Normal Body Swap and Sub-Body Swap.

Normal Body Swap: Both individuals realize they have swapped bodies, and retain their own thoughts and feelings.

Sub-Body Swap: Only the first person will remember the swap, the second person will believe they are truly the first, and act out that person’s life as the original body owner would normally.

Age: Allows you to modify the age of whatever name you type in

Mind Set: Allows you to see what the name(s) are thinking, as well as allowing you to change There inner thoughts/brains. There's a list of suggestions, basic emotions such as 'Caring, Angry, Sad, Happy' as well as whole new minds sets, such as 'Nurse, Teacher, Girlfriend' and even a keypad for you to type in your own commands, such as 'Slut, Mommas-Boy, My Slave' and so on.

Ghost: Allows the person to turn into a ghost, and possess other bodies. The Ghost is invisible in both sight and sound, and will gain full control over the body it inhabits, and has complete control over entering and exiting the vessel. The Host body will have a blank memory for that period of time.

Control: This is broken into two sections, Partial Control, and Total Control

Partial Control: The person whose name you entered will still be conscious and able to make their own decisions. However, you will be able to view everything they see, do, and think through the Upper screen. In the bottom screen, you will be given a Keyboard (type), as well as a 'MIC' (speak) option. Using these tools, you can enter in virtually any command, either written or verbally spoken, to the person(s) and the command will be carried out, while the person(s) is conscious of every action they take, though they will be unaware as to why.

Total control: Works more or less like partial control, only the person(s) consciousness is suppressed, making them more or less an empty shell, a puppet for you to control, and will have no idea or recollection of the commands given to them.

In both controls, the person(s) can be as far away as they like, the commands will still follow through.

Chars: Ian (Insert A Name: You) Main character, Age 17. He’s generally a good kid, but a bit of a slacker when it comes to school work. He’s a bit of a pervert, but he writes it off as, ‘Who isn’t at age 17?’

Kayla Madison, Ian’s mother, Age 42. Kind and caring mother, she’s a bit of a neat freak, and very strict when it comes to keeping things clean and doing chores.

Jacob Madison, Ian’s father, Age 43. A strong willed Father, he can often lose his temper and shout when he doesn’t mean to. He’s very into sports, though Ian doesn’t take after that trait to much.

Tyler Madison, Ian’s Brother, Age 21. Already off in collage, he visits home every once in a while. He got in on a sports scholarship, and is the apple in his fathers eye.

Kayla Madison, Ian’s Sister, Age 18, A bit of a snob, she always thinks she’s right just because she’s a year older then Ian. She’s a real preppy girl, into being pretty and pink.

Alyssa Madison, Ian’s sister, Age 13. She really looks up to Ian, admiring and energetic. She’s into sports like your father and brother, but doesn’t rub her accomplishments in Ian’s face like they sometimes do.

Samantha Yossarian, Ian’s girlfriend. She’s a bit of a goth, and very into darkness and despair. She’s know Ian since they were small, and it’s only been recent their lives have taken a romantic turn.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1536328-DS-Max-Control