*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She shrinks him!
  2. So how does it happen?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1547416-Shrunken-By-Victoria/cid/671987-She-shrinks-him
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1547416
You are John. You are staying at you girlfriend Victoria's, when suddenly you shrink!
This choice: She shrinks him!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She shrinks him!

    by: ShadowOfDeath
On a boring Saturday night, your girlfriend Victoria calls you over to her place for a little fun. With nothing to do, and having not seen her in a while, you get over to her place as fast as you can.

"Hey baby." He says as she answers the door, wearing a very sexy, tight matching bra and pantie set. Dumb founded by her outfit, you close your mouth and follow her into the house. "Oh, this will be so much fun tonight.." She said with a slight smirk on her face.

As she led you into the living room, you both sat down on the couch, and she began to climb onto your lap. "I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood for that tonight..Maybe we could just cuddle?" You said in a quiet tone, hoping she wasn't too mad. "Oh..It's alright..Well, would you like something to drink?" Nodding your head, she walks into the kitchen.

After a few minutes she comes back out with a glass and hands you it, smiling. Confused as to why she's still so happy, you shrug and drink the whole glass. Starting to feel a bit funny, you close your eyes for a moment. As you open your eyes, the first thing you see is Victoria's huge face grinning down at you.

"W-What's going on?! What the hell did you do to me?!" Giggling, she smirked down at you. "I shrunk you, silly! You said you weren't in the mood? Well too bad..I said we were going to have fun tonight, and this is exactly what I had in mind.." She said as she stood back up, towering over you, her gigantic F cup breasts blocking out her face from view. She picked you up by the back of your shirt, lifiting you up to her face. "Now now...What to do with you now...I know! What part of my body have you always loved the most?" She said with a naughty look in her eye.

You have the following choices:

1. I've always loved your big butt...

2. Your massive tits!

3. Your mouth.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1547416-Shrunken-By-Victoria/cid/671987-She-shrinks-him