*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550020-Mass-Effect-The-Red-Rose-Effect
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1550020
Become one of the famed Specters on Citadel Station and the known Galaxy.

Become one of the famed Specters on Citadel Station and the known Galaxy.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Its been several weeks since the Geth attacked Citadel station and the giant living machine organism known as a Reaper code named "Sovereign" by the first human Specter Commander Shepard was destroyed in the first"Mass Effect". On patrol a ship receives a distress signal from a colony of an Geth attack reacting to the call the ship and its crew find the planet under heavy attack from the Geth. The Geth no longer under guidance of Saren or the giant Reaper named "Sovereign" have begun to attack colonies at random. To combat the Geth scientist are in the testing stages of a new weapon that will destroy the Geth code named "Red Rose".

Project "Red Rose" is not necessarily a weapon instead it is a newly devised jammer that is intended to block the Geths ability to communicate with each other and work less effectively. Initial testing phases of this new jammer on several planets during the Geths invasion have proven to be successful however major field testing of Project "Red Rose" has yet to be made upon a ship. Current theories are that it can work on any ship ranging from corvette sized ships to dreadnought sized ships. A major draw back of Project "Red Rose" is that it renders the "cloaked" ability of ships like the "SSV NORMANDY" useless when installed on a ship. Current analysis place the cause of this to be due to the amount of heat given off while active as well as the hyper frequency or sub frequency that it can generate.

Some side notes to keep in consideration:

1. Try to keep to the technology level in the game when possible. Though bending the technology curve is allowable just no invincibility shields or "Death Star" like weaponry.
2. Feel free to create your own ship but remember a Specter dosent fly around in giant flashy ships that attract every one in the systems attention like a ship the size of dreadnought or carrier.
3. Anything that involves shrinking to six inches tall, the swallowing of, hermaphrodites, inflating, and other varieties of those type's will not be tolerated. There are already far too many of those that involve shrinking, growing, weight gain, Vore, etc. And will subsequently result in me changing your chapter to fit the story sorry.
4. Have fun with it! Create a new world if you want other then the first three things I mentioned the floor is open for you to add your additions to it.

Also if anyone already came up with this idea for a interactive or other form of story on here apologies. I will be keeping an updated record here for those who add themselves into the database which will include your characters name and if you want your account with it also.

Currently active SPECTERS: N/A
N/A

Currently active personnel in database: 2

Roth Doru Areaba; Alliance Military; Commander

Lincoln Bolden; Alliance Military; Sergeant

450 GP's for additions longer then five sentences.

All characters and plot lines held within are copyrighted to there respective authors and/or creators.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550020-Mass-Effect-The-Red-Rose-Effect