*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/681253-What-to-do
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1551673
this is part 2 of the story about a boy who has a foot fetish for both boy and girl feet.
Chapter #1

What to do?

    by: dxfan2478
you are 13 year old boy named Steve who has foot fetish for boys and girls feet. you are sitting in class and you are completely distracted with looking at the other students feet to pay attention to what is going in class. you see that four students are playing with their shoes under their desks. the four students consists of 2 boys and 2 girls. you are resisting the urge to take their shoes off and smell their feet. but you know that you will blow your cover if you do. so you decide one of them to hang out with you at your house after school. You ask...............

You have the following choices:

1. Tommy 13 (size 8 feet)

2. Katie 13(size 7 feet)

3. Jimmy 13 (size 10 feet)

4. Amy 13 (size 5 feet)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dxfan2478 (UN: dxfan2478 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/681253-What-to-do