*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tommy 13 (size 8 feet)
  2. What to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/785958-Tommy-13-size-8-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1551673
this is part 2 of the story about a boy who has a foot fetish for both boy and girl feet.
This choice: Tommy 13 (size 8 feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tommy 13 (size 8 feet)

    by: Unknown
You ask Tommy, a shy boy who your on friendly terms with. He says ok and you start to think of ways to get at his feet. When you get home you see a note from your parents telling you that they have gone away for the night. You think that this is perfect as now you know you won't be distubed when Tommy comes over. You hear the doorbell ring and answer it. It's Tommy.
"Hey Tommy, come on in, take your shoes off though, my mum doesn't like shoes o in the house." you say to him.
"Thanks, sure thing!" Tommy replies, slipping off his shoes. You look down at his socked feet and ideas start to race through your head.
"Um, is there something wrong with my feet?" Tommy asks you shyly.
You look back up to his face and feel yourself going red. "Oh, sorry just thinking about something, that's all. You wanna play some video games?" you ask.
tommy nods and you take him up to your room.
"Make yourself comfortable" you tell him as you put tekken on. Tommy sits down on your bed and you sit next to him.
"Hey, how about we make this interesting?" you ask him.
Tommy looks at you confused. "What do you mean?" he asks you.
"Well, if I win, you have to do whatever i want you to and if you win I have to do what you want" you say.
tommy thinks about it and nods his head. "Okay, your on!" he says grinning. You both begin to play and after a hard fought battle...

You have the following choices:

1. You win!

2. Tommy wins!

*Noteb*
3. Its a tie!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/785958-Tommy-13-size-8-feet