*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556151-Invaders/cid/686055-The-Beggining
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1556151
Aliens are coming to earth...and infiltrating our people!
Chapter #1

The Beggining

    by: Ace_Of_Spades
You, TX47, look our through the glass window of the large deck on board the command ship. Despite it's huge size, it remained perfectly cloaked and hidden from the blue planet it loomed over: Earth. This 'Earth' seemed to be of key importance to the empire, but not only because of it's conditions but because of it's people. You were part of an alien race that once thrived throughout the galaxy. However, the loss of cloning facilities had diminshed your numbers and you were now looking for ways to keep the species alive.

Scientists had been monitering another race for many years now: the human race. They were a less adcance civilization but had big ambitions, much like your species had. It was no public secret of their discovery. For nearly 40 years, your race had monitered mankind and their behaviour. Infact, many of your race had grown acustom to their way of living, especially the teens. Their way of life had been picked up on satelite and radio waves, with tales of Eifel Towers, cold wars and Led Zeppelins often sweeping through the public. Many of the males had also taken a shine to human women, seeing them as beautiful and sexy. It was a good job you are a male on this mission then.

You are a bounty hunter and had been given a special captains grant by the king himself. Your race was a short 'gray' like one, with a large ovalish head and smaller body. Your skin was rough and thick, with a blue-grey colour to it. You wore light advance armour with a strange device in the middle. The scientists that briefed you said it was a human possession device: 'simply concertrate on the target human, hit the button and voila. Instant trojan horse'. You also carried a ray gun your back for protection. You were itching to go now, you enjoyed this job as it gave you a sense of adventure + you couldn't wait to try out one of these human women...if they were all their crack up to be.

You assembled with 3 other captains at the pods in bay. They would teleport you down to the planet below. The scientist rambled on about how important the mission was and how it should be taken seriously. Somehow, by the looks on your and the other 3 captains faces, none of them would. The machine then strated up and after a bright flash you were down on one of the planets countries. But which one?

You have the following choices:

1. USA

2. England

3. Ireland

4. Austrailia

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace_Of_Spades (UN: whufc15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556151-Invaders/cid/686055-The-Beggining