*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How do we begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556425-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-AS/cid/686082-How-do-we-begin
by Blake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1556425
AS: Another Story. Non-canon spin-off
Chapter #1

How do we begin?

    by: Blake
Well, before everything, I'd like to thank people who has read, added and liked these stories I've written with a lot of help. All this is possible because of you, writers and readers. Thanks.

Returning with story, there are the options:

Shrunk again...

GTS again...

No need of explanations but there will be the option of an encounter with the time traveler James jr. who will try to save Blake and make him believe that he is really his son.

James' story: This one will happen alternatively, if James never went on a time travel (or if it didn't work). He'd try to live his life stuck in his time and he would get shrunk by Blaze, and after he darkened his skin and hair, he'd leave him at his sad mom's mercy, who would mistake him for his dead father (and get the same treatment). He also could get shrunk by other causes and left with his girlfriend who could be aware or unaware.

The last one is a story where the reader can do almost anything with the characters, even adding of his/her own (if adds regularly). I'll just edit grammar if necesary. Please don't make too short chapters (I've written short ones but I still try my best)

You have the following choices:

1. Shrunk again...

2. Joana or some girl goes giant...

3. James's story (special #1)

4. Special #2...

5. Special #3...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blake (UN: shadow_blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556425-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriendGTS-AS/cid/686082-How-do-we-begin