*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556456-In-the-movies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1556456
You enter your favorite movie, and do whatever you want! Please rate, review, and add.

You enter your favorite movie, and do whatever you want! Please rate, review, and add.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are watching a movie and are sucked inside of it. Why is this rated 18+? You can do whatever you want once inside the movie. You can kill the main character, become a hero and help the protaganist achive victory, steal the object of power and become an evil overlord, save the world, find that hot character you've always loved and marry them, I don't care what you do, just be yourself and do what you always wanted to do in this movie. If I really like your chapter I might give you some GPs.

Rules

1. If you exit the movie the story ends unless you enter another movie.
2. If you would die you are instead ejected from the movie.
3. I'll add a lot of chapters myself, but if you come to the end of a storyline please add your own chapter even if its only a few sentances long. Its no fun if I decide everything that happens.
4. Keep all chapters as gender-neutral as possible, I want anyone and everyone to feel like this could really be them exploring these worlds.

Well, thats about all. Enjoy.



Update

Sorry I haven't added any new chapters for awhile, but I've grown disatisfied with how the "In The Movies" sequel was turning out and lost most of my interest in this interactive. However, since going over it and re-reading it I've had a change of heart. I'll try to add more often and cut down on the lame forced puns I"ve overused before. I'll still probably end up deleting "In The Movies 2" as the story I had planned for it isn't really needed, but I'll listen to whatever you, the reader, has to say about the subject before making my descision. If you think I should keep the sequel or not, or even add a third "In The Movies" interactive email me and tell me your opinion. Thank you all for reading, adding, and helping this interactive to grow.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556456-In-the-movies