*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559094-Shrunk-With-the-Family
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1559094
A woman shrinks, and she's in her friend's house.

A woman shrinks, and she's in her friend's house.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Mia Fowelly was visting her friend Nicole when she suddenly shrinks on the couch. Now she's stuck in this house under the care of her close friend Nicole and her sister and her mother.

Characters:

Mia - Oriental girl, she's 18, with a bellow average breasts, but a round ass. She's shy and has only had one boyfriend.

Nicole - Mia's oldest and best friend, also 18. She has above average breasts, and get's alot of attention. She is very maternal and loves children. She wants to be a nanny or something to do with little kids when she grows up.

Taylor - Nicole's little sister, 16. She's a tomboy through and through, she loves to fart and burp and curse. She has average breasts, and a huge ass. She's secretly bi-sexual and has a crush on Mia. She also has a real dominering personality, covering a slightly maternal side.

Katie - Nicole's youngest sister, 8. She loves to play with dolls. She's a typical 8 year old girly girl.

Susan - Nicole's mom 38. She's a bit plump, but not quite fat. She has a huge ass and huge breasts. She's usually a very nice woman, but she's starved for sex.

Rules:

1) No sexual interaction between people under 16.

2) You can add characters from any age, but have Mia start out with one of the main characters.

3)No forced endings or never ending choices.

4) Mia's maximum height is 2 1/2 feet, and minimum is 8 inches.

have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559094-Shrunk-With-the-Family