*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Horrid luck in life
  2. Choose a lifestyle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/698560-Horrid-luck-in-life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: You try to be safe but you have horrid luck (One or two feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Horrid luck in life

    by: Lelouch
You have attempted to live a normal safe life due to your condition, each time you get into a situation where one would die you simply faint and awake a fifth of your size at the time. As a result you've tried to live nice and safely but you seem to be prone to accidents.

When you were a toddler a car hit you and of course you shrunk. After that you drowned or almost did anyway. The constant shrinking has led to more and more death more and more often.

Your sister's often tease you about soon how you'll be like a bug and how they would keep you as a pet and such. Occasionally they abused their height advantage and made you do humiliating tasks like foor massages or play dress up as they put it.

Back to today though, life has made you a foot in height and you have developed a paranoia since you can die so easily. Your condition has been kept a secret but family and some close friends of your sisters know of it. You constantly hide when company arrives out of fear that they'll slip and fall or step on you possibly killing you.

Your mom Monica just came and asked you to pick up the newspaper outside, grudgingly you do it. Slipping through a doggy door installed for you you get the paper when....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/698560-Horrid-luck-in-life