*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Happy Life
  2. Choose a lifestyle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1022624-A-Happy-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: You're an adult with a successful job and a very loving family with kids  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Happy Life

    by: Lelouch
The annoying beeps of an alarm clock rang in your ears, grumbling you felt your pillow wrap around your head. Would it kill for five more minutes? Apparently, drowsy, you stood up to turn the alarm off. It wasn't far or anything, right on a counter beside the bed, but given your grand height of three feet you couldn't reach without standing. The alarm was off though, and you quickly slid back beneath the blankets. You were gonna get five more minutes one way or another dammit.

A petite voice beside you begged to differ. “Ahhhh…Good morning dear…” A hand twice the size of your chest hugged you, bringing you against two mounds bigger than your head. You grinned a bit when you realized what was going on, you turned over to the lovely sight of your wife Diana, specifically her cleavage she brought you towards. You smirked with a bit of faint mischief as you pecked each breast’s upper area with a kiss, “Morning Left, Righty.”

Past her breasts above Diana made a sulking face, “None for me?”

“Don’t be ridiculous.” You pulled yourself to her lips and gave her a kiss; her lips kissed your face. Even though they were big enough to engulf your head you relished the moment; Diana was about as perfect as a wife could get. You loved every second you were in the same room as her.

She was the first to pull away, brushing some of her silvery-gray hair from her eyes. “Not bad hunny, but we outta be careful. You might slide into my mouth again.”

You laughed, “Now we wouldn’t want that…” Truth be told it wasn’t all that bad though, when you were in her mouth you managed to have some fun with Diana’s tongue for a bit. It was a good day.

The blankets covering both of you flew off the bed with the force of Diana’s feet; she wiggled her silver-painted toes as she caught you looking down at them. “Thoughts about my feet? Worried they’ll crush you?”

“Worried we’ll have to wash the blankets.”

You both laughed.

The giantess released you to sit upright, feet dangling from the bed, giving you a nice perspective of the outfit she slept with. A white, slightly oversized, T-Shirt with her panties and bra on, no pants. You smiled lovingly at her panty-covered butt, halfway tempted to give a playful slap. Diana beat you to what you guys were gonna do next though, “We better get our shower out of the way too. Busy day.” She didn’t wait for much of an answer; your wife quickly lifted you out of the bed as she walked along the room, picking out the clothes she wanted to wear. You didn’t pay much mind to it all; Diana said you guys would be busy…what was the plan again? She asked when you were nearly asleep; you couldn’t remember any of the details.

CLUNK

Diana shutting a dresser brought you back to the real world; she had just pulled out the last bit of her outfit. All you could make out from it was…something for her legs, and her favorite white tank-top (Your favorite too since it was quite revealing.) Your wife hummed a soft tune as she walked to the bathroom, clothes in one hand, husband in the other. You happily hummed alongside her, nonchalantly laying your head against her breast, but humming alongside her. She placed her clothes atop the toilet seat and you near the bathtub. “Hunny can you get the water running? I need to get out of my PJ’s.”

You didn’t have any complaints but you felt like having a bit of fun. “I gotta change too.”

In response Diana lifted you up again; and, with ease, pulled your shirt from above and your sweatpants from below. They both came off without a problem, unscathed too. You were naked in hand. “You’re done.” She put you back down.

You frowned, “Nothing else? Aww…” With a couple steps you pulled up the massive lever that started the water. Over the sound of the waterfalls you could make out Diana saying “Just wait until our bath.” You tried watching her get undressed but she quickly pulled the curtain on you, literally. She never was a fan of you watching her get changed each morning. With a bit of a dopey smile you watched her silhouette get undressed. How did I ever get a girl like her…? You honestly couldn’t believe your luck. The only guy in existence who can shrink but you have a hot wife, an absolute angel of a daughter, and only shrunk once your entire life. Not to mention you were one of the best lawyers in the state. You were truly blessed.

That point was reiterated when Diana’s towering, nude frame appeared through the curtain. A foot dipped into the water to test it, “Just right…” The rest of her quickly followed in, her foot turned the water off. Diana brought a hand to the surface, beckoning you. “Come on hunny.” You sure as hell didn’t need to be told twice; you took a couple steps back and cannonballed right in the middle of your wife. You surfaced right about mid-torso; in fact your feet were touching the thin layer of muscle on Diana’s stomach. She smiled at you happily without muttering a word, you didn’t either but it was for a bit of a different reason. Diana’s breasts were floating along the surface of the water, to giant balls of heaven in your option. You waded through the water to get a little closer, and Diana didn’t seem to mind. You were getting so close, just a couple more feet and you’d be loving life in your wife’s cleavage. Diana was smart though, the kind of “the wife will always win” smart, as soon as you got close enough she had her breasts wrapped around you in a grip. It wasn’t you between her breasts, it was her breasts around you; she was the one calling the shots.

“Trying to be a perv nice and early I see.”

“What can I say? I got the hots for this Goddess before me.” You shrugged.

Diana responded with a mild flick, “Brown-nosing gets a flick mister.”

“Worth a shot,” You two laughed again.

It was the sort of thing you guys did every morning, just random shenanigans in the bathtub to start the morning off nicely. You always tried to be the big, badass man, but it was always Diana controlling what happened. Today it was mainly boob fun, another day you’ll be rinsing off alongside her butt cheeks, or maybe getting cleaned down by her toes. Whatever she wanted. It didn’t matter though, just harmless fun, and it got you some action!

Alas, all great things must come to an end; Diana just finished shampooing her hair, as did you. A couple more minutes of playing around then the bath would end. It sucked but at least you had tomorrow. Your mind jumped back to the “Busy Day.”

You were sprawled out over her left breast when you asked, “Hey Diana, you said we had a busy day right? What are we doing?”

Diana, resting her feet against the wall and leaning on the other, gave a small sigh. “I knew you’d forget. Today’s…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1022624-A-Happy-Life