*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/743121-An-Adventure-in-a-Compact-Disk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564962
You get shrunk in a videogame!! Shrunkendude back with a new account and interactive XD
This choice: Sonic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Adventure in a Compact Disk

    by: Dark_Lord
You were a typical kid with a passion for gaming. Your favorite games were those in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, and your favorite character was the blue blur himself. You thought of the speedy hedgehog as a hero and role model. One day, arriving home from school, you found a package at your doorstep addressed to you. Inside was a note with a lot of fancy words and lettering, but basically explained that you had won a random drawing contest and received a new Sonic game before it had even been announced. Without asking yourself when you had entered such a contest, you immediately searched the bottom of the box until you found a small game case. Your excitement peaking, you open the case without even reading the game’s title and reach for the disk. The moment your fingers touch the surface of the game disk, you feel an electric shock and everything flickers in front of you. You can’t stand on your feet anymore and they give in from under you. Everything goes black and you never feel yourself hit the floor.

Sometime later, you wake up to the sound of something crashing against the floor, followed by another crash and so on and so forth. You’re laying on your stomach with you face staring at a wooden floor. You don’t remember standing on a wooden floor as you slowly sit upright. Your head aches and your eyes are still blurry. To make things worse, that loud crashing noise is getting louder. Soon you notice that the floor quakes each time you hear the crash. You remain confused even when two, large masses of red slam down on either side of you. Your eyes widen in shock as you look back and forth between the two similar objects.

“H-huh?” you mumble before looking around. With your eyes clearing up a bit, everything looks different. This isn’t your house, sure, but why did everything look gigantic!?

“That’s strange. I thought I heard something coming from in here.” boomed a loud, oddly familiar voice above you. You start to shake as you slowly start to look up. The color of red changes to blue, and the blue stretched hundreds of feet high. These red objects, you realize, were shoes. And towered right above you was none other than Sonic the Hedgehog. So many questions filled you mind, but you didn’t give them too much thought. You were simply too frightened by Sonic’s titanic form. One of the bright, red shoes lifted into the air as Sonic took a step forward. You watched the giant hedgehog walk right over you, never noticing your three inch form between his feet. As your fear struck eyes continued to watch Sonic walk away, you tried to think of a course of action.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow him and try to get his attention.

*Noteb*
2. Run and hide.

*Noteb*
3. Just stay there.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark_Lord (UN: dark_lord666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/743121-An-Adventure-in-a-Compact-Disk