*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Married
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/703126-Married
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1568373
You find a magic lamp, and the beautiful genie tricks you into becoming her slave.
Chapter #1

Married

    by: Badman
You look at the lamp in your hands. You found it at the antique store, and bought it just for the hell of it.
"Hm... Bit dusty..." you say, rubbing it. At once, a faint purple smoke arises, and from it forms the most beautiful girl you've ever seen. She looks to be about 18, your age.
"Greetings master," She says bowing to you. "I am Buthayna, the genie."
"Genie... Will you grant me 3 wishes?" you ask excitedly.
"I could..." she says, eyeing you in a sultry fashion. She walks over to you, hips swaying back and forth. "Or... you could trade them all in to marry me," she coos into your ear. You take a whiff of something. Some sweet flowery fragrance was wafting from somewhere.
"All it takes is one kiss..." She tells you.
You look at her, and lock lips. Then you instantly black out. You wake up, and notice her standing several feet above you, giggling.
"Did I foget to mention that males in genie marriages are the females servants?"
With that, she picks you up, and...

You have the following choices:

1. Stomps you

2. Eats you

*Noteb*
3. Crushes you between her breasts

4. Sits on you on her new throne

5. Something Special

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Badman (UN: badman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/703126-Married