*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 'I'll let Claire decide.'
  2. Start of a weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/708750-Ill-let-Claire-decide
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: 'I'll let Claire decide.'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

'I'll let Claire decide.'

    by: Lee3000
'I think I'll let Claire decide.' Cathy days, surprising you - and Claire too by the look on her face.
'Claire, but why?' You ask, dumbfounded.
'Because Claire had a rough night last night and I think she needs cheering up.' Cathy said matter of factly.
You looked to Claire and she was wearing the biggest grin.
'She's got a point Tom.' She said.
You suddenly felt frightened, you knew there was no way Claire would pass this opportunity up. You swallowed hard and looked pleadingly to your oder step sister.
'Please.' you begged. You know it was futile though. Seeing what your step family did to people - reducing them, changing them, controling them - had always made you curious. You had often thought about what those people went through, curious to find out yourself. However you were never curious enough to get into trouble, you were much to scared for that to ever happen. Now though, it looked like you would find out to some extent.

'Tell you what.' Claire said. 'I'll let you off with it on one condition.'
'Anything.' You tell her, deperatley.
'Anything?' Ann asked, feigning hurt. 'Surely my feet aren't that bad Tom/' She giggled and lifted her foot, shaking it within her sandal. Cathy laughed at this.
'I'll let you off if...you agree to let mom shrink you down and be my toy for the next hour.' She said, still grinning. Your heart sank - you should have expected that.
'But thats much worse.' You say. She simply shrugs.
'Thats my only offer.' She says. You look to your mother.
'Mom?'
'Like I said, its up to Claire honey. If you don't want to go on your Aunts big stinky sandal then I'll shrink you and you can be Claires toy for a bit. It would be good for you two to spend a little time together.' Cathy said.
'That doesn't sound good Tom.' Ann chimed in. 'I'm sure you don't want to be your sisters foot toy. So you might was well hop on my sandal.' She said, slipping her foot out and sliding it to you with her thick toes. You saw in her eyes that playful look she has when she wants to play with someone. You know that you were only suppsoed to help her retrieve the pebble but you get the feeling that if you are shrunk then she woudln't make it an easy time for you. Of course that was a certainty if you were shrunk and given to Claire - God only knows what she would do to you. But then you would fully know what it was like to be a toy for someone, something you'd always thought about but never dared instigate. Also, maybe Claire would be nicer to you from now on if you let her do this to you, it certainly couldn't hurt to be on good terms with her.

It looks like you were about to find out what you'd always wondered - what it would be like to be tiny. Although you weren't sure you were ready to find out. Unless you tried to make a run for it, you doubted you'd get very far but it may be worth a shot. Although that could get yo into more trouble.
Another thought popped into your head, why not throw them a curve ball. If you were to be tiny and Ann seemed in a playful mood and Claire would make things hell, why not ask to be Cathy's toy for a bit? She had no reason to be angry with you, so she shouldn't really mistreat you. She might even find it flattering and be happy with you. Plus you would find out what it was like to be tiny and someones toy.

'Well?' Cathy asked. 'Whats it to be?'
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lee3000 (UN: leem0001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/708750-Ill-let-Claire-decide