*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mansion.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/725204-The-Mansion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
Chapter #1

The Mansion.

    by: BreaktheWalls
It was a sunny day with blue skies and all. Birds are singing and the weathers perfect. It's practically the proverbial perfect day to take a stroll in the woods. Or at least it would be if you didn't get lost that is. You wander around a little bit and spot another road. You follow the road, hoping it leads you out of the woods. Though to your surprise, the road instead led you to possibly the biggest mansion you had ever seen.

Also, despite being in the middle of nowhere, it looked surprisingly well kept, For whatever reason, it had a certain allure to it and despite your better judgment, you find yourself wanting to go in and enter. You walk to the entrance of the mansion, surprisingly, it was unlocked, you enter and then you hear a rather disturbing sound

*Click*

The door had just locked it's self and locked you in somehow. You look around and it appeared that this part of the mansion was just a long corridor. You walk down the corridor and at the end was what appeared to be an elevator. You enter the elevator. You hear a robotic voice. It sounded feminine

"Greetings and Congratulations, you have been chosen to fulfill your personal fantasy"

You jump, getting a little startled from a voice that had seemingly come from nowhere. "Do not be afraid, I'm the Fantastically Efficient Technological Informative Super Hardware ". That name did not make any sense to you unless it was in the form in an acronym. "FETISH?" you ask "That is correct" FETISH said. "Well FETISH, can you tell me how to get out of here?" you ask. "The guest is not allowed to leave until his or her fantasy is complete." FETISH stated. "Now please be patient while I analyze your fetish in order to set-up your fantasy......,,,,,,,Fetish:Foot Fetish and perhaps others......... Analysis complete," Fetish: Foot Fetish and perhaps others? What the hell is that suppose to mean? You did have a foot fetish but you did not have any other kinks that you know about.Does this machine know more about you then you yourself do? As you ponder about this, FETISH made a list of buttons appear before you. They all had weird names.

Anime Asylum
Video Game Vault
Cartoon Corridor
Comic Book Corner
Celebrity Cornerstone

What kind of names were those, they don't even sound like they were rooms or areas of a mansion. Then again, this is no ordinary mansion. Though, you still had one question on your mind. "Hey, FETISH, if this is only a simulation, how am I going to.....'experience' my 'fantasy' to it's fullest potential?" You ask. "The creator of the program has invented a way to allow you to use all five of the human senses, The way he had obtained and knowledge and means to do so is now gone with him" FETISH replied. You think about this for a moment and then come to the conclusion that you mind as well go along with this and who knows, maybe you'll have fun.

You decide to go to

You have the following choices:

1. Anime Asylum

2. Video Game Vault

3. Cartoon Corridor

4. Comic Book Corner

5. Celeberity Cornerstone

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/725204-The-Mansion