*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1163153-Play-with-the-guillotine-some-more
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Play with the guillotine some more.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Play with the guillotine some more.

    by: Airship-King
"Let's play with the guillotine some more," you tell Stephanie. Suddenly, an idea enters your head, one which you feel the need to experiment on. "Hey, Steph, before we start, would you mind getting a pillow from one of the bedrooms?" "Sure!" she replies eagerly. As soon as your sure she's out of range, you toggle the switch to the off position, then flip it right back on. Now to see if your idea worked.

"Hey! Steph! Come down to the garage! I want you to see something!" you shout. "Okay! I'm coming!" she replies. When she walks into the garage, her mouth drops wide open. "Whoa! What's that?" she asked, clearly amazed. Excellent! Your trick worked! Stephanie has lost all memory of the guillotine. "It's a guillotine," you say with a smug smile. "They're used to chop peoples' heads off. But this one has magical powers." "No way!" Stephanie says. "I'll show you," you reply as you stick your head into the stocks. You pull the lever, and the blade come slicing through your neck.

You pick your head up off the ground. "See? I told you it had magic powers." "Neat! I wanna try!" Stephanie says. She sticks her own head into the guillotine, and you have your headless body pull the lever. "This is so cool!" Stephanie shouts from the basket. "I know, right? Hey can I try something?" you ask, a plot forming in your mind. "Sure," Stephanie replies.

You carefully lift up your head, and with great care, set it down on Stephanie's shoulders. "Hey, I can't feel it anymore!" Stephanie exclaims. "I know. That's the idea. Onto phase two." You carry Stephanie's now protesting head to the living room and set it down next to Emily, who looks at her like she was claiming that the sky was falling. You head back to the guillotine, and toggle the switch back and forth again, before swapping your head back onto your own body.

Once you're done you head back to the living room, and note that Stephanie has calmed down considerably. "Hey Steph, hey Emily. How are you to doing?" "We're doing fine." Stephanie responds. "Yeah, except that Stephanie here is hogging the remote. Honestly, whenever I ask her to change the channel, it's like my words go in one ear, and out the other," Emily adds. Stephanie just sticks her tongue out in reply.

Wait a minute! What Emily has just said gives you another idea! "Hey, Emily come here a minute," you say as you pick her up. "*sigh* Like I have a choice. Whatever, lead the way."

You head to the guillotine once again. You ignore everything that comes out of your sister's mouth, and proceed to chop the top of her head off. You look inside and grin when you see her brain. Continuing to ignore her increasingly panicked protests, you lift it out, examine it, then put it back in. You place her back with Stephanie, sans skullcap, then head back to finish the job. You toggle the switch for the third time in as many minutes, then temporarily swap the top of your head with your sister's. Once you have your own skull cap back on your head, you go back to the living room.

Steph and Emily are once again talking contentedly, but this time Emily has no hair, which you assume has something to do with her exposed brain. "Heeeey, brainless!" you say, as you walk over to Emily and proceed to pull her brain out of her head. Stephanie giggles, while Emily just sighs. "Ugh, not that old joke again. Don't you ever get tired of that? C'mon put it back." You snigger as you do so, wondering what you should do next.

You have the following choices:

1. Make Stephanie like Emily.

2. Use Stephanie to turn Emily into a disembodied brain.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airship-King (UN: airship-king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1163153-Play-with-the-guillotine-some-more