*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1576902
Follow the story of the shrunk girl or one of her friends.

Follow the story of the shrunk girl or one of her friends.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Originally a private RP between myself and Teniko, now modified with his permission into an interactive story. The original storyline we had going follows option 1 all the way up to chapter 45. Anything beyond that or branching off are parts that weren't adapted from the original RP.

You can find my other items in my portfolio here http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/elitadraconia (I don't have many yet) if you like how the story goes or you can find some of Teniko's work here - http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/teniko

I'd like to have either myself or Teniko introduce the characters we had in the initial story so please only add to the character's whose stories have already begun for now.

Here are the general rules:

1/ When adding to the story, I don't want to see endless choice after choice without at least a paragraph of story text between each choice (3 lines isn't asking much) even if it is just the feverish panic of the shrunken one setting in.
2/ Try to spell properly and write grammatically correct sentences. I will try and correct any mistakes I find. If someone finds any mistakes that bother them, send me a message and I'll see what I can do to change it.
3/ Try not to kill off any of the characters unless you feel it will add to good storytelling or plot development, the witches can cast spells that prevent characters from dying, so please abide by this rule as best as possible.
4/ Ellania is the first person in the story to be shrunk by Angel and Amber (with the possible exception of each other)...anyone else that is shrunk or transformed occurs after that point, so if Ellania is encountered in the story by another character she will already have been shrunk or transformed somehow.
5/ No premature endings...conclusions to the story are all well and good, but please don't end it if the story looks like it could proceed much further. Please also try to leave at least 2 choices at the end of each chapter.
6/ No drastic changes in a character's personality. (example: Amy is kind and gentle...if you want her to become evil and vindictive, make a believable story progression that turns her that way like Sarah using dark magic on her...she won't just suddenly do a 180 degree turn in personality.
7/ I will edit or delete chapters if they don't make logical sense or if they don't abide by the rules laid out.

Below is listed a generic spell power level in case anyone references spell level in a chapter (These are just guidelines):

Level 1 - basic sensory illusion and minor elemental construction
Level 2 - minor magic sensing and lasting illusory magic
Level 3 - basic shaping and manipulating of elements
Level 4 - basic mineral transformation and greater magic sensing
Level 5 - basic summoning and mind control/enslavement magic
Level 6 - strong illusion magic and greater mineral transformation
Level 7 - basic magic disruption and property enhancing magic
Level 8 - plant transformation and greater elemental manipulation
Level 9 - greater summoning and minor transformation magic
Level 10 - greater transformation magic and soul related spells
Level 11+ beyond the scope of humans, major magic disruption...wishes, etc. (It is unlikely for anyone in the era of this story to reach this height of magic...summoning extra planar beings would allow the spells to be used though.)

Brief character descriptions:

Females

Amber, eighteen years old with soft brown eyes that make her seem somewhat curious and innocent. She has long braided dark brown hair that comes down in two long strands that hang over her shoulders and chest on occasion like they have a will of their own. She is extremely jealous of Ellania's figure and grades, her own not even coming close to Ella's. Amber isn't as powerful as Angel, but remembers spells a lot better than Angel.

Amy, nineteen year old with brown hair that dangles straight like a plank of wood and soft green eyes that show kindness behind a large round pair of glasses. She is quite short, and has a small chest. She has been Ellania's best friend for quite a long time and although she looks a bit on the nerdy side, she often borrows Ellania's study notes to help her work out some of the homework assignments.

Angel, seventeen, almost eighteen years old with beautifully flowing long black hair that shimmers in the light, her violet eyes often looking excitable like a small child. She likes to paint her finger and toe nails on occasion. She has a big crush on Ella and a strong fetish for dominance...she wants Ella to submit to her intense feelings. Angel has immense magical power as a witch, but isn't very good at remembering spells too well.

Ellania, just recently turned nineteen years old with very long well kept blondish brown hair and very pretty green eyes that sparkle like emeralds. Her chest isn't too big, but reasonably sized and shaped...almost perfect. Her body and face are so very smooth and attractive. She's a little shy at times, but very polite. Her grades from classes are above average, almost perfect even. She is envied by other's both for her looks and her grades.

Georgina, eighteen, almost nineteen years old with long blonde hair and pure blue eyes. Her chest is very large and she doesn't wear panties for the most part, thinking that socks, tights and a skirt is more than enough to cover her up down there. She is very slutty and would have sex with male or female, but is currently dating with a boy named Vincent.

Jade, eighteen year old that has waist length blonde hair with red highlights, her eyes are a deep brown, but aside from that she looks fairly average...average height, average weight, average bust, average grades...nothing about her really stands out though she does play in the tennis club. She is lazy around her house when it comes to being tidy and she has a younger sister called Julie and a boyfriend called David. Jade is insanely envious of Ellania, whom she catches David looking at from time to time in complete adoration like most of the other boys around.

Jannet, eighteen years old with very long black serpent-like hair that snakes down to the base of her spine. She has soft brown eyes and her chest size is just below average. She's a bit of a book worm and has such a wild imagination at times. Jannet stands at average height and has a twin brother named Robert. She is also a close friend of Amy and Ellania particularly when it comes to group study sessions.

Julie, thirteen year old with light brown hair that reaches halfway down her back and sapphire blue eyes. She has quite a reasonable bust for her age that it's easy to mistake her for a fifteen year old and already stands at shoulder height to her older sister, Jade. She enjoys playing football in her spare time and is very athletic as a result, unlike her sister though...she likes to keep her stuff tidy. She stays at home with her sister though the two of them don't get along, often fighting and arguing with each other. Often gets bullied at school.

Melissa, twenty-one year old with short red hair that comes down to just below her shoulders and fierce green eyes. She often wears a pair of narrow lensed glasses that secretaries or teachers might wear. She is Amy's older sister though has quite the opposite figure...above average height and a large chest. She is quite cruel and malicious, especially to anyone that is kind towards her sister whom she just wants to endlessly tease about her small stature and bust size.

Samantha, twenty years old with medium length blonde hair, her left eye is a dark brown and her right eye, that she is blind in, is crystal clear. She is a little busty up top and is above average in height. Over her right hand she wears a cotton glove to cover up some strange marks and her blonde hair falls over her blind eye, covering it from view for the most part. She is very mysterious, but playful. She can use magic to a certain extent, but it's unclear whether her intentions are good or evil since she can be very unpredictable at times.

Sarah, twenty-three years old with a wavy tangle of black hair and icy blue eyes...she is Melissa's dark lover and has above average breasts with slightly below average height. Although she's not as powerful as Angel or Amber, she is well versed in the arts of witchcraft and knows a lot more regarding it than either of the two girls. She only has the ability to cast spells up to the ninth level, unlike Amber or Angel. Sarah obeys Melissa out of a dark lust and respect, bowing before her like an obedient slave.

Males

Allen, just turned fourteen...he has shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes. He's in the same class as Kevin and Julie at school. He sees Kevin as a sporting rival and often picks on Julie when things don't go his way.

David, eighteen years old with short brown hair and lovely brown eyes. He has a medium build and a nice face. He's been labeled as Jade's boyfriend though he finds Ellania to be more attractive, yet assumes her to be out of his league.

Douglas, thirty-one years old with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He has quite a muscular build and is the college grounds coach for all physical fitness related activities, extra curricular or otherwise.

Kevin, thirteen years old, he has shoulder length black hair and blue eyes the same colour as his older sister, Sarah. Kevin has a slender build and often teases Julie whom he secretly has a crush on, but won't admit to anyone except maybe his older sister.

Paul, seventeen years old with short light brown hair and brown eyes. He wears glasses that make him look very intellectual and has a very slim body frame but is quite tall. He likes studying more than anything and his favorite subject is biology. It's his last year at school before he moves on to college.

Richard, just turned nineteen years old recently...he has short blonde hair and blue eyes...his build is average and he looks about average attractiveness. He is David's closest friend.

Robert, eighteen years old with long brown hair and blueish grey coloured eyes. He has a twin sister, Jannet whom he likes to tease and is best friends with Vincent. Robert is about average height with a slender effeminate build. He likes to dress up in his sister's clothes sometimes for fun when she's not around.

Vincent, twenty years old with short gingery brown hair and green eyes. He's quite tall and reasonably well built. He has a slight beard and looks quite attractive. He's currently dating Georgina.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend