*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melinda, the Ex
  2. Which Enemy is after you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717265-Melinda-the-Ex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: Melinda, the Ex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Melinda, the Ex

    by: Vincanity
Excellent!!! School is over FINALLY. It took so long, but here you are, ready to move on in life. Finally you can put those idiots at your high school behind you. You look out the window and into the cloudless sky. What a perfect day, you decide you want to go on a bush walk. It's been years since you went into the bush, and you always loved to as a child. So you head out the door and head off towards the bush.

You always loved walking through the bush, the fresh air sliding into your lunges, the gentle breeze in your face, it was relaxing on so many levels. You finally reach your favorite lookout and sit on a rock as you glance out over the view. You pull your journal out of your pocket and begin to write about school being over, and how you want to take up some old hobbies that you havn't done in a while. Suddenly, you hear a voice from behind you.

"If i had my way, i'd push you off the edge of that cliff right now Ben"

You know that voice... It was Melinda, your ex girlfriend. You turn around and look up at her. Once again, she is barefoot and dressed in those awful hippy clothes.

"Oh sorry Melinda, i didn't see you there. I thought you were a rainbow or something. You want to push me? You don't have it in you, you little bitch" You say, right in her face.

"Honestly Ben, if it wasn't for the fact that i would spend the rest of my life in prison, i would shove you off right now, you cheating son of a bitch!" Melinda said, with a tear in her eye.

"Haha, prison would be good for you, better that your current lifestyle!" You say, and start to walk away.

"Ben... I will get you... You will beg for mercy... And i will love every second of it" Melinda said.

"Good luck with that!" You yell without looking, as you continue to walk away. You decide to head on home, you've had enough fresh air for one day. You get home and think about what Melinda said. This is definately something you want to remember, so you decide to right in in your journal. You reach into your jumper's centre pocket.... You reach further..... Oh shit! You run out the door and down to the lookout. It's getting darker now, but you see the journal on the ground near the rock where you were sitting.

"Thank god!!!" you say to yourself, as you snatch it back up and walk back home.

---------- Earlier that day!!! ------------

Ben walked off as Melinda started to cry. Ben had caused her so much pain, and she hated him more than anything else. She desired nothing more than to see him beg, beg forgiveness for his actions. She walk over to the rock where Ben was sitting and she sat down. As she sat, she felt something different brush up against her bare foot. Had she have been wearing shoes, she wouldn't have felt it at all. She looked down and her eyes opened wide. It was Ben's journal!!! She has seen it many times when she dated Ben, but Ben NEVER let her read it. And now it was literally lying at her feet.

She picked it up and began to read. Suddenly, a smile appeared on her face. She found it.... The one thing Ben would never want anybody to know... the one thing that would make him beg. She placed the book back on the ground. She wanted Ben to find it. She didn't want Ben to know she had read the book, so that she could suprise him. She placed the book exactly where she had found it and walked away.

She thought about it on the walk home... She couldn't believe it....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717265-Melinda-the-Ex