*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578382-Circle
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1578382
When at your Brothers Birthday Bash, You are introduced to a new Circle of Friends

When at your Brothers Birthday Bash, You are introduced to a new Circle of Friends

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your brother dragged you along to his 25th birthday at his friend Ross' house.
Here you are introduced to a new circle of your brothers friends.

Your brother Dean is the athlete, dark skinned, long dark hair and hairy body, he is turning 25 and dragging you along to the party begrudgingly. He wants you to sit in the corner and shut up, but the others have different ideas

There is Pat, the surfie guy who is 24 years old. Messy brown hair which reeks of salt and sand which has infused into his dark, tanned pores.

Jack is your brothers 25 year old best friend, he is the standard hairy flabby friend who dominates all the others at drinking, burping and farting.

Ross is the owner of the house, at 25 years old he has the biggest ego in the circle, often just getting around in skimpy underwear. Your brother has mentioned he is unsure of Ross's sexuality

Spence is the burly 25 year old, and the resident druggy. He is nothing but muscle fueled by pills and powder. He has a younger brother Lane who is your age and he always talks about how much he irritates him, although Lane isnt at the party when you turn up....or is he?


The night is spent drinking and talking around the TV, however the party becomes a whole lot more interesting when Ross brings out the secret of the group, a box of powered rings, which the boys have decided should only be used when they turn 25. When you are left vulnerable to the whims of your brothers friends, how will your night go? Will you submit or will you take charge?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578382-Circle