*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.

An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story you’re just an average high school senior with two younger siblings, Tina and Emily. Tina is a sophomore and Emily is in the first grade. Your parents are divorced so you all live with your mom.

Until one day Tina is looking around in the attic and finds a piece of jewelry that belonged to your grandmother. And it turns out to be much more then cheap costume jewelry, it was actually an enchanted relic that allows the wearer to manipulate souls or to be more specific move them. With it a person could extract the soul from one body and place it into someone or something else.

So that means someone’s soul could be transferred into the body of a family member, a friend, an enemy, an object, you get the idea

For now I’m not going to worry so much about rules but I do reserve the right to remove anything I believe to be inappropriate or just a pointless filler

Enjoy :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession