*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579413-Miley-Cyrus-Shrinks-You
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1579413
Miley Cyrus makes you tiny and you must worship her feet!

Miley Cyrus makes you tiny and you must worship her feet!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is all about Miley Cyrus shrinking you down to 2 inches tall and torturing you with her feet. Try to keep most of the stuff about feet. Boob and butt stuff is alright, but keep it at a minimum. This is a foot fetish story. The only male character is Jeremy. Miley shrinks Jeremy and doesn't shrink anyone else, and Jeremy is the only male character in the story. Miley can invite friends over to help her torture Jeremy, but the only ones she can invite are Emily Osment (co-star from Hannah Montana) and Taylor Swift (fellow singer) and nobody else.
If you don't know these 3 girls then check out these pitures. (which include their feet)
Miley Cyrus
http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/9778-bigthumbnail.jpg
Emily Osment
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3085/2555816683_7c8df95413.jpg
Taylor Swift
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/9773627/Taylor+Swift+Taylor++Flowers.jpg

So... as for Jeremy, he's just an average guy about 15 years old. He has trouble in school and doesn't have a foot fetish. He is disgusted by feet and meets Miley backstage at a concert. Most of the torture will happen back at Miley's house though. Keep her barefoot most of the time or with socks, but she can put him inside of her shoes. Basically just have fun with it. If you write something good I'll give ya some gift points. Remember, keep it mostly about feet!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579413-Miley-Cyrus-Shrinks-You