*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579858-A-GrowingShrinking-adventure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1579858
You're Dr. Anderson & you have invented a weapon the likes of which the worlds never seen

You're Dr. Anderson & you have invented a weapon the likes of which the worlds never seen

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story was originally a section of "The growing/Shrinking Terror", but I wanted to prune that story to direct ist shape a little better, though I couldn't bring myself too delete this part...

I read threw it, and thought "This could probably make a good stand alone title, and its a great way to explain where the shrinking device I use in all my other stories comes from..


Anyway, you play the role of Dr. Katherine M. Anderson, you are a 34 year old, single, white, British Woman. Despite having been born and raised in london you ended up looking mostly like your mother whom your father met while on working in Mexico. You have tan skin, long brown hair, and big dark brown eyes, and you stand at about 5.9

You work at an American college as a professor in Mechanical Engineering. despite using your Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering to teach, you were somewhat of a child prodigy growing up, so you were able to finish high school early and over a long path as a student you now hold varying levels of education in Human Biology, Microbiology, and Medicine from this same university. the only real reason you even have a job here is because the you were offered a job here about 7 years ago and your parents encouraged you to take it.

:THE RULES:
As you can imagine, a device that can control the size of living/nonliving mater leaves for many interesting probabilities, so here's my simple rules...
Rules updated on 1/24/2015
after a few years I've decided that there are a few alterations that need to be made to the rules.

1. Clothing doesn't grow or shrink with the target because Living mater and nonliving mater are two separate settings on the device so its impossible to alter the size of both the subject and his/her clothing in one shot...

2. Death is ok... But when/if Miss Anderson dies its the end of that story "NO CHANGE OVERS!!"

3. No transformation stuff. If you want to turn people into rats, snakes, and spiders, then you'll have to look elsewhere.
This rule also applies to changing a person's age and/or a person's gender.
Sorry, but this is strictly a Size Story.

4. Please add good/well written chapters. I'm not trying to be a dick or pick on anyone here, but I'm tired of having to sift through shit in my own stories, so I'm going through and Editing or Deleting the bad chapters
Don't think I'm unfair, I don't mind minor spelling and grammar errors, but If you couldn't be bothered with READING the last couple chapters enough to keep from changing a characters name or screwing up the continuity of the story, then I WILL delete your fucking chapter.
the same goes for broken English. I get that there's a lot of people here that aren't from an English speaking country, and I'm more than happy to have you read and add to my stories, BUT if your chapters are barely readable I will delete them.

5. Anything else really goes though, I'm not picky.
Gay, straight, toilet stuff, hard vore, feet crush, and anything else that gets you going is all good.

6. Lastly and Most importantly. HAVE FUN. Don't be at all shy about posting......
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579858-A-GrowingShrinking-adventure