*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?

Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:



It's lonely-boy Jack's last year of school at Herculean High, and it simply can't go fast enough.
    Jack misses his cool eldest brother Keith, who's off at college. At home he has to share a room with older brother Wayne, the 19-year-old black sheep of the family who leaves his putrid sneakers all over the place and spits in Jack's food, and his bratty younger brother Cole. The boys' father is a grumpy workaholic and their mother is never around.
    School life is almost bearable thanks to Scotty, a shaggy-haired skate rat and Jack's best friend. Still, the ratio of testosterone-soaked jocks and controlling teachers is wearing young Jack down.
    And just when he doesn't think things could get worse, an innocent peek at a veiled experiment in the science room is about to make all the friends and enemies in Jack's life even harder to deal with..


*Note*           *Note*           *Note*

Treat this story as a canvas for your deepest fantasies, whatever they may be. Nothing is too wild, too mild or unheard of. Just no one-liners, kids or GTS.
 
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus